Predictions- Mizzou v Illini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions- Mizzou v Illini

So all the shiite has pretty much been covered on the other thread.

I'll pick the Illini. Based on my heart, revenge from last year and any other intangibles that may be out there. I think Juice may surprise us.

For Mizzou, its best to lose early by a ranked team and I think they will go far, certainly farther than UI. They will make their statement in the Big 12.

Score? Who knows.

Mizzou will win by at least two touchdowns...
    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

ILL - ILI

by 3...
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

Miz-zou 31
        Ill-ini 17
        Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Missouri - 52
          Illinois - 14

This first game will begin a trend of Missouri simply blowing out opponents this year.

Comment

Originally posted by King View Post
            Missouri - 52
            Illinois - 14

This first game will begin a trend of Missouri simply blowing out opponents this year.
            Interesting that the person on this board who's reasonable talking about politics is the complete opposite when it comes to college sports.
            *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

I'm going to say Illinois wins by 5. Not sure what the score will be, though.
              *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

Juice is gonna set the Big 10(11) record for passing that'll turn the naysayers into believers...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

MU 31
                  IL 17

I think it will be a close game for a while. MU's O-line will struggle at first. And it will take them some time to adjust to Illini's speed on the front four. But they'll adjust. MU's defense is going to put on a clinic. Just my opinion... I think this Tiger's defense will be special.

Best of luck to the Illini after this game... except in their recruiting, of course.
                  Official Sponsor of all things Mizzou Football, the non-existant Jose Oquendo STOP sign, and the Rally Hoosier!

Comment

Mizzou will win. I hope I can find this game on somewhere when I am in NC.
                    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

I'm taking Missouri to beat the spread.
                      Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl View Post
                        Mizzou will win. I hope I can find this game on somewhere when I am in NC.
                        Shouldn't be a problem. I'm pretty sure it's the national ESPN game.
                        Official Sponsor of all things Mizzou Football, the non-existant Jose Oquendo STOP sign, and the Rally Hoosier!

Comment

oh good!
                          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

I predict Mizzou will win and I will be somewhere, drinking copious amounts of beer, while watching said MU victory.
                            Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
                              Miz-zou 31
                              Ill-ini 17
                              Holy shit. I didn't even read this thread before making my post. My score, as well. Great minds!

Comment

Working...
                              X