Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KJoe, for all of our sakes, please discover TinyUrl.com (http://tinyurl.com/).

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KJoe, for all of our sakes, please discover TinyUrl.com (http://tinyurl.com/).

    Comment by Antonio D. French on August 21, 2008 @ 2:42 pm

    KJoe, for all of our sakes, please discover TinyUrl.com (http://tinyurl.com/).



    well ok. That was his response to my previous post.

    Comment by kjoe on August 21, 2008 @ 1:27 pm

    I apologize if I am taking too much space in this post——but——the management of education news continues to dismay me. Compare the pd’s abbreviated reports on page 6 of the metro, (no reporter name) with what went out over the ap as reported by the slps board newsletter.
    Thursday, August 21, 2008
    By BETSY TAYLOR
    The Associated Press



    (and then I printed out the entire report of Betsy Taylor.)

    I had pasted it from an email I had received. I noticed that http://tinyurl.com/ shows up as an underlined link at tipping pictures---it does not work as a link at pubdef.

    out of all this:

    Home

    Example

    Make Toolbar Button

    Redirection

    Hide URLs

    Preview Featurecool!

    Link to Us!

    Terms of use

    Contact Us!
    which part is probably important to him that I discover?
    v



  • #2
    I could not have less of an idea what you're talking about.
    "At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed."
    – Frederick Douglass, doing an amazing job since 1852

    Comment


    • #3
      Antonio looks like an angry black man.
      Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott
      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

      Comment


      • #4
        In a world of many flavors of ice cream, i'd have to go with chocolate and peanut butter...

        "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

        Comment


        • #5
          kjoe, on this forum, you can abbreviate links using the icon that looks like the Earth with a chain link in front of it. After you paste your link in the box, it appears in the text box with the URL between the middle brackets ...]http://here.com[..... Just type something short between the brackets replacing the URL with something meaningful.

          Change this part.

          If you quote my response, you will see the code.

          I think he's upset because the link you posted wrapped itself through several lines on the screen. That's usually the case when you post a link to the STLToday site.

          Comment


          • #6
            I disagree. It's a very good game, but I think Donkey Kong is the best video game ever.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ksbluesfan View Post
              kjoe, on this forum, you can abbreviate links using the icon that looks like the Earth with a chain link in front of it. After you paste your link in the box, it appears in the text box with the URL between the middle brackets ...]http://here.com[..... Just type something short between the brackets replacing the URL with something meaningful.

              Change this part.

              If you quote my response, you will see the code.

              I think he's upset because the link you posted wrapped itself through several lines on the screen. That's usually the case when you post a link to the STLToday site.
              uhhh...[quote=ksbluesfan;1945926] is that the code?http://huh?
              v


              Comment


              • #8
                I think I'm taking the family out to dinner tonight. Maybe Olive Garden; that soup/salad/breadstick deal they have is teh awesome...
                The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think I'm going to go get some new glasses on Saturday.
                  If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 007 View Post
                    In a world of many flavors of ice cream, i'd have to go with chocolate and peanut butter...
                    Oberweis or Baskin Robbins?
                    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
                      I think I'm taking the family out to dinner tonight. Maybe Olive Garden; that soup/salad/breadstick deal they have is teh awesome...
                      ]you are a smart-assed bitch[http://www.olivegarden.com/menus/

                      this is not right.

                      How do I make the olive garden part disappear and just have the part about Sklippy being a smart-assed bitch show up. And Why is the damned thing underlining everything I write?
                      Last edited by kjoe; 08-21-2008, 03:51 PM.
                      v


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        that guy has url envy.
                        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kjoe View Post
                          uhhh...is that the code?
                          I'm not sure if I can show you on this forum.

                          You start with an open bracket [
                          followed by URL=
                          then the URL in quotes "http:etc"
                          followed by a close bracket ]
                          Then you can enter a short description like From Bernie's Pressbox.

                          followed by an open bracket [
                          followed by /URL
                          followed by a close bracket ]

                          http://tinyurl.com/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            yay random!!!!!

                            Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!


                            Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by YYZ View Post
                              I could not have less of an idea what you're talking about.
                              Me neither. That is the problem.
                              v


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X