Left handed driver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left handed driver?

I know a bunch of you golf, anyone around STL happen to be left handed & have a non ancient driver laying around you'd be willing to let go for not too much? I'm not hardly good enough to justify buying something new and expensive.
    FML

I have a left handed hammer to sell you... I'll even throw in the left handed smoke shifter.
    Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
    "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Check Craigslist.

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Blues View Post
        I have a left handed hammer to sell you... I'll even throw in the left handed smoke shifter.
        I'd stay away from the hammer Coach. You have no idea where that thing has been.
        Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Am I the only one who thought he meant driving a car? Like, WTF are you talkin' about?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH REGGIE View Post
            I know a bunch of you golf, anyone around STL happen to be left handed & have a non ancient driver laying around you'd be willing to let go for not too much? I'm not hardly good enough to justify buying something new and expensive.
            There's no such thing.
            Of course you do.

Comment

most of the golf stores have used clubs all the time. i am left handed and far from proficient at golf (love to play, just dont get to play enough to get any better) i have bought both a hardly used ping driver and what appeared to be a never used nike putter at golf discount for $50 for each because some ace that thinks he can always get the newest and best sold them back to golf discount.
              Roy Mueller

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

- Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by billiken_roy View Post
                most of the golf stores have used clubs all the time. i am left handed and far from proficient at golf (love to play, just dont get to play enough to get any better) i have bought both a hardly used ping driver and what appeared to be a never used nike putter at golf discount for $50 for each because some ace that thinks he can always get the newest and best sold them back to golf discount.
                $50?

I can handle that, figured I'd be doing great to get anything for $100
                FML

Comment

reggie, it is hit and miss. but you will be surprised what you might find and the bargain waiting. like i said, there is a whole category of hack golfers with all the latest and greatest that feed that bin of used clubs regularly. i can just picture the guy buying a new cleveland driver playing one round and blaming his horrible slice on the club and running back to golf discount to trade up to a different driver.
                  Roy Mueller

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

- Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
                  X