Wanna feel bad about yourself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna feel bad about yourself?

Go through your old clothes for a yard sale. Nothing makes you feel fat and old like going through ten years of t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweaters, and pants. But I'll get the last laugh 'cause at the end of the day, the $4.53 I earn from all that crap will be just enough for a triple Whopper at BK. Hellz yeah...
    The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Skippy please tell me you didn't really have 10 years of old clothes that didn't fit you in your closet.

Its much easier to give them to charity, IMO. Garage sales are so time consuming.

Comment

Originally posted by #1 Jimmy fan View Post
      Skippy please tell me you didn't really have 10 years of old clothes that didn't fit you in your closet.

Its much easier to give them to charity, IMO. Garage sales are so time consuming.

++

Goodwill and a tax writeoff...good times
      Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
        Go through your old clothes for a yard sale. Nothing makes you feel fat and old like going through ten years of t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweaters, and pants. But I'll get the last laugh 'cause at the end of the day, the $4.53 I earn from all that crap will be just enough for a triple Whopper at BK. Hellz yeah...
        I'd feel bad about myself too if I knew I could get several White Castle's for what you paid for that overpriced megashitbooger from BK.

Comment

Is it wrong if I can still wear clothes I wore in high school?
          --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
          --Suck it cubbies.
          --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

Originally posted by F the Cubs View Post
            Is it wrong if I can still wear clothes I wore in high school?
            Repeat after me..."Just because I can, doesn't mean I should"

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Comment

Originally posted by sportschick View Post
              Repeat after me..."Just because I can, doesn't mean I should"
              That is the ABSOLUTE truth. I've got some t-shirts that I still wear and can't get rid of, though. Everyone has a couple of those t's, right?
              --Suck it cubbies.

Comment

I weigh ten pounds less than I did in high school, however the weight has shifted on me just a bit. Pants are a no go from my high school days. It's a shame, I could really rock out in my parachutes.
                "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

"I kinda dig Johnson" -Triggercut

Comment

Originally posted by F the Cubs View Post
                  That is the ABSOLUTE truth. I've got some t-shirts that I still wear and can't get rid of, though. Everyone has a couple of those t's, right?

I might have found an old MU Pike Spike T-shirt when I went looking for an old shirt to wear to the gym...Freshman year of College is not quite as bad, right?!

Comment

Originally posted by blue zone View Post
                    I weigh ten pounds less than I did in high school, however the weight has shifted on me just a bit. Pants are a no go from my high school days. It's a shame, I could really rock out in my parachutes.
                    Only if you also rocked out the mullet, again, as well

Comment

I might have found an old MU Pike Spike T-shirt when I went looking for an old shirt to wear to the gym...Freshman year of College is not quite as bad, right?!
                      I had an old 'KSTate sux, but Kansas swallows' shirt, that I felt inclined to finally part with not too long ago.
                      "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

Comment

Only if you also rocked out the mullet, again, as well
                        Natures doing the short on top for me, so I'm half way there

Matrem tuam pedicavi

Comment

Heck no. And that's mostly what I have in old t-shirts (frat/sorority party shirts....homecoming/greek week and the like) and a t-shirt from my freshman year when I played baseball. The couple of t-shirts I still have from high school are an old cardinal t-shirt and a high school baseball t. That's about it. They are all worn (as you can imagine) but they are teh comfy.
                          --Suck it cubbies.

Comment

Psst. Not everyone here is fat like you, chum. (just the majority)
                            Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy View Post
                              Psst. Not everyone here is fat like you, chum. (just the majority)
                              Always the tactful one, aren't you?
                              *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

Working...
                              X