Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Guys Do Some Internets Voting For Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Guys Do Some Internets Voting For Me?

Fiawna Forte

^-------- Please vote. You can do it once a day.

If you feel like reading the my background story behind this then you are more than welcome, but if you don't then please just vote

___

So I have some second cousins that live in Tulsa. One of them has been finishing drywall since he was 15 (he's 50 now) and comes up to St. Louis to help us finish drywall jobs. His whole family is also a big part of the music scene down there. They have all been playing music since they were in diapers and had a band back in the 70s that gained a little popularity around Tulsa.

He came up Tuesday, but this time he brought his younger brother and this girl they found playing coffee shops around town.

She has an amazing voice. Last night we sat on my parents patio and she belted out songs behind an acoustic guitar. It was amazing, and I can't believe the cops weren't called.

Tonight they decided to go hit up an open mic and play a little. We walked into this crummy bar on Watson Rd. called Route 66. Some douchebags were in there playing John Mayer songs. Then they went on stage and completely knocked the 30 people that were in there on the ground. The owners requested pics of the band, everyone in the bar had to come and introduce themselves... yadda yadda yadda I know. Who cares? 30 people in a crummy bar. I know. But they do rock, and it was a cool thing to see.

After they stopped playing my cousin got on the mic and asked that people please vote for them for this Austin City Limits thing and some guy yelled out "I thought I was in Austin". Pretty much summed it up.

So anyway, they just threw this thing together recently. There isn't a CD or anything yet but they fucking rock and they are trying to get into this festival last minute so they need votes. If you guys could help out it would be great.

Sorry to ramble.

Anyone here semi connected in the music scene around here? I would love to help them get some gigs.

Done.

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

Wow...that song on the site is pretty cool...her voice is great...
      " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Done. Nice song, better voice.

Comment

I voted.
          Photobucket

Comment

1528 votes - done
            Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
            God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Thanks for voting. I don't know what song that is, but it isn't what they sound like.

Comment

Done.

Comment

Voted.
                  Former 2017 OFFICIAL SPONSOR of Braves' Fill-In Matt Adams,
                  Jesus is . . .

Comment

Voted.

Comment

voted
                      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Yeah.
                        Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                        -Barry Goldwater

Comment

#1548......

Comment

Wilco.
                            The Redman

Sponsorship Available
                            Official Sponsor of Rafael Furcal

Comment

Originally posted by ItsOnlyTheRiver View Post
                              Fiawna Forte

^-------- Please vote. You can do it once a day.

If you feel like reading the my background story behind this then you are more than welcome, but if you don't then please just vote

___

So I have some second cousins that live in Tulsa. One of them has been finishing drywall since he was 15 (he's 50 now) and comes up to St. Louis to help us finish drywall jobs. His whole family is also a big part of the music scene down there. They have all been playing music since they were in diapers and had a band back in the 70s that gained a little popularity around Tulsa.

He came up Tuesday, but this time he brought his younger brother and this girl they found playing coffee shops around town.

She has an amazing voice. Last night we sat on my parents patio and she belted out songs behind an acoustic guitar. It was amazing, and I can't believe the cops weren't called.

Tonight they decided to go hit up an open mic and play a little. We walked into this crummy bar on Watson Rd. called Route 66. Some douchebags were in there playing John Mayer songs. Then they went on stage and completely knocked the 30 people that were in there on the ground. The owners requested pics of the band, everyone in the bar had to come and introduce themselves... yadda yadda yadda I know. Who cares? 30 people in a crummy bar. I know. But they do rock, and it was a cool thing to see.

After they stopped playing my cousin got on the mic and asked that people please vote for them for this Austin City Limits thing and some guy yelled out "I thought I was in Austin". Pretty much summed it up.

So anyway, they just threw this thing together recently. There isn't a CD or anything yet but they fucking rock and they are trying to get into this festival last minute so they need votes. If you guys could help out it would be great.

Sorry to ramble.

Anyone here semi connected in the music scene around here? I would love to help them get some gigs.

Acutally, she has 4 CDs available on her website. There are a bunch of videos up there too. Not really my style of music but I have not stopped listening to it all day. I'm seriously considering getting one of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X