• Show
Clear All

• I rather enjoy having a good buzz...

...just sayin'...

Oh, wait, since I've been drinking, I better type like Glovey:

Mana/., I'mma so fujcked uppw!~~!!
    The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Are you layin' around the shanty?
    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Originally posted by JK View Post
      Are you layin' around the shanty?
      Lil' bit...lil' bit...

Planning a Best Buy run later...

Comment

Feeling shecksee?

Comment

What is a bad buzz?
          Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.

We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.

Comment

Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
            Lil' bit...lil' bit...

how does one plan a best buy run?

Comment

Originally posted by raise View Post
              What is a bad buzz?
              Getting drunk off PBR...

Comment

Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
                Lil' bit...lil' bit...

I have found that drinking prior to going to Best Buy leaves me much, much poorer the next day...
                " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Originally posted by DBear View Post
                  Seeing what DVDs I need, taking a look at some software/games I want, ensuring the wife isn't around so I can sneak out...

Comment

Originally posted by DBear View Post
                    Forget that, how does skippy plan to run period?
                    Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                    "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Blues View Post
                      Forget that, how does skippy plan to run period?
                      I'm downright speedy in short bursts...

Cue Moon with pic in 3, 2, 1...

Comment

I have a no drinking on Sunday policy I put into place years ago when I used to drink a lot more.

Back when I enjoyed life as a single guy Monday Night was football watching night at the sports bar, Tuesday night was $2 pitchers at Big Woodrows, Wednesday was big ass beer night at The Outback Pub, Thursday was when I liked to start my weekends with a nice happy hour, Friday was Friday and Saturday was Saturday. Pretty much I was tanked up more nights than not so just like Jesus Sunday was my day of rest.

Of course during 3 day weekends when Monday is a holiday there is an exception to the rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff Blaylock View Post
                          I have a no drinking on Sunday policy I put into place years ago when I used to drink a lot more.

Back when I enjoyed life as a single guy Monday Night was football watching night at the sports bar, Tuesday night was $2 pitchers at Big Woodrows, Wednesday was big ass beer night at The Outback Pub, Thursday was when I liked to start my weekends with a nice happy hour, Friday was Friday and Saturday was Saturday. Pretty much I was tanked up more nights than not so just like Jesus Sunday was my day of rest.

Of course during 3 day weekends when Monday is a holiday there is an exception to the rule.
                          I feel hungover after reading that. Reminded me of my Mizzou days.
                          --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
                          --Suck it cubbies.
                          --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

Originally posted by F the Cubs View Post
                            I feel hungover after reading that. Reminded me of my Mizzou days.

++
                            Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by sportschick View Post
                              ++
                              I loved "flip night" at Sudsuckers. We'd run up the highest possible bill then at the end of the night we got to flip with the bartender for our tab. Fun shit. The nights we drank for free were really fun. When we had to pay, it really didn't matter. Were you around at Mizzou when Sudsuckers was serving anyone with a fake?
                              --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
                              --Suck it cubbies.
                              --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X