Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football

Well, that magical date of September 4th is less than a month away, so I figured it was time to solicit all of the Armchair GMs out there for what may have become the most popular sport in America...

That's right...Fantasy Football...

I have no problem being commish for a league or two...additionally, I don't recall if the league I was in last year (Sports Lounge Free H2H 1 - ID# 225662 - commish:It'sOnlytheRiver) was going to be a recurring keeper league, but I'm up for doing that one again too...

Anyway, thought I'd gauge the interest and get this thing rolling...the earlier a draft time is scheduled, the better since Yahoo limits the number of leagues for each draft date/time...

So who's in? And what are your league preferemces? H2H vs straight points, etc.?

FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Feel free to do that Yahoo league I ran last year. Just didn't have the motivation to set it up, but I will play.

Comment

I'm in.....
      I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

If you guys need a team to fill a league let me know. I haven't participated in fantasy football ever...so at least you know my team will not win!
        Feb. 08, 2005
        Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
        Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
        Originally posted by Airshark
        NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

If it's the Free League, I'll be there to defend my championship.
          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I'm in for the Free League too, and no, it was not going to be a keeper league.
            Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
            Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
            There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
            "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
            "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Ok...I'll revive the league I mentioned above...

So far as I can tell, here is who was in:

Me
              CSD
              ItsOnlytheRiver
              Guppy
              Celtic
              Taz
              Kev
              Davhaf
              _Gassoff
              DoubleOvertime (not sure who this is)

If you are interested in staying in that league, let me know...and do you want to do keepers? If so, how many? You can see your final rosters by going here (make sure you are signed in) and click on the "final rosters" link.

For those that weren't in that league, I will set up at least one more league from scratch this year...

Also, I will set up a Pick'Em League also for those interested...
              " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Originally posted by Tazlaz View Post
                I'm in for the Free League too, and no, it was not going to be a keeper league.

Ok...that answers that...so those that were in get first crack at last year's league (I'll set it up and PM last year's member - since it isn't a keeper league and I'm going to create another one, it probably doesn't matter unless soemone wants a crack at knocking Kev out of the championship ring )

Comment

Let's try and get 12, it makes it much tougher. CSD's brother played in the league...

Comment

Last year's league is set up with the same settings...I will send a PM out to last year's members first with ID/PW info...

Anyone know who DoubleOvertime was/is?

Comment

In...keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsOnlyTheRiver View Post
                        Let's try and get 12, it makes it much tougher. CSD's brother played in the league...

Ah...that is probably DoubleOvertime then...

I'm fine with upping to 12 teams...

We'll need at least two more teams then (pending returns from last year)...

Comment

If you want to do a keeper league, make it separate.. and I will join that one, too. No one knew last year's league was going to be a keeper, so changing it wouldn't be too fair IMO.

Comment

PM sent with league info to last year's teams...

Comment

Whatever you guys decide.

Comment

Working...
                              X