Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People that have their undies hanging out -

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • People that have their undies hanging out -

    People that wear saggy pants with no belt so they fall off and expose their underwear -

    What's the deal?

    I just saw a young man walking down the street and his pants were riding so low he hand to use one hand just to keep them from dropping to his knees and tripping him.

    It doesn't really bother me...I find it entertaining actually - but there's no way I could pull it off as I would be showcasing major swampass.....

    Also - do you or don't you agree with the law to have this banned in certain communities?

    I don't see what the big deal is.....if you want to dress like a clown you have the right to -

  • #2
    Only people I see doing it are blacks and wanna be blacks. I don't see the spics, gooks, or honkey's doing it.
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

    Comment


    • #3
      How people like that don't end up with more wedgies.....
      Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Guppy View Post
        Only people I see doing it are blacks and wanna be blacks. I don't see the spics, gooks, or honkey's doing it.
        Remember when I made the thread about the phenomena of black people opening their doors at the drive thru instead of utilizing the window?

        It happened again minutes after I saw the guy with the shorts at his ankles today....

        Comment


        • #5
          Maybe he forgot to put on a belt.

          Comment


          • #6
            Some of them actually even buy a belt and wear it tight around their legs. So fricking disgusting.

            Comment


            • #7
              That shit don't fly in Mr. F's classroom. If I see undies, I point to the office. I don't deal with that nonsense.
              --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
              --Suck it cubbies.
              --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                I think they can fine you in Pine Lawn for "sagging".
                Photobucket

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by STL JA View Post
                  I think they can fine you in Pine Lawn for "sagging".
                  I must say that the few times I have been in Pine Lawn recently I did not see any. But once I got to Welston, the sags came out.
                  Sponsor of:
                  Brian Elliott
                  Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                  5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Legionarivs XIII View Post
                    Remember when I made the thread about the phenomena of black people opening their doors at the drive thru instead of utilizing the window?

                    It happened again minutes after I saw the guy with the shorts at his ankles today....
                    You need to move.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Guppy View Post
                      I must say that the few times I have been in Pine Lawn recently I did not see any. But once I got to Welston, the sags came out.

                      You become a bail bondsman?! WTF are you doing running between Pine Lawn and Wellston?!
                      Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

                      And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

                      Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        My stepson used to do that....until his pants fell down to his ankles when he was carrying groceries out to the car.

                        My wife locked the doors on him to add to the frivolity.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          A girl at my work told me that she thinks it comes from people who were in prison because they couldn't wear belts in there. When they came out I guess it stuck with them and it caught on as a fashion trend....

                          Kinda makes sense...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Legionarivs XIII View Post
                            A girl at my work told me that she thinks it comes from people who were in prison because they couldn't wear belts in there. When they came out I guess it stuck with them and it caught on as a fashion trend....

                            Kinda makes sense...

                            It's a prison thing...and due to the no belt thing...there's even a meaning attached to how saggy they are worn in prison...
                            Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

                            And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

                            Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Every young man in America should aspire to look like a prison inmate. What classy chick wouldn't be impressed?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X