Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The residents of Wildwood can sleep more soundly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The residents of Wildwood can sleep more soundly...

http://www.fairwaygreensecurity.com/home.html

My god, this place is a slum.

Crime is out of control in Winghaven, although Mr. Shepherd must want you to believe otherwise, since he told me to "keep my mouth shut and stop scaring the hell out of the neighbors" by educating them as to just how big of a problem it is and patrolling the streets as an armed security guard to safe guard all of my fellow neighbors. I went to the O'Fallon police department and had them print me a report showing the number of crimes in the Winghaven area alone just this year. The number was almost a THOUSAND reports (1000).
    It is our goal to work together with the O'Fallon Police Department to create a safe and secure neighborhood to raise our families, relax, play, and enjoy life.

Some residents, such as myself, have a concealed weapon permit and may be armed while on patrol. Residents that are on patrol will be wearing Security Shirts as to distinguish them from the bad guys. It has been brought to my attention that some of the teenage gangs of kids are armed with bats and knives at night time. This is a problem that we intend to eliminate immediately.
    This man protects his neighborhood from:

7-29-08: Neighbor noticed a middle aged black male with large bull dog, not from our neighborhood, sitting under a tree at 10:30pm talking on the phone in the common area next to the sidewalk in the middle of the street that connects Fairway Green to Phoenix Parkway. (was not reported to police)
    and

08-02-08: Foot patrol and bike patrol from 10:00pm till 01:30am. Advised neighbor at 10:30pm sliding van door left open. At 10:45pm observed 2 white teenage males on bikes, shined flashlight on them, did not recognize them from our street, they appeared to ride between the houses onto the golf course. Called police immediately. Police responded within 2 minutes or less. Could not find the teens.
    So, do you move back to the city or closer to Columbia?

-RBB

I'm impressed.

About the President of the Neighborhood Watch....
    I am a 40 year old local professional living in the Winghaven area. I own 5 companies, including a warehousing & shipping company, a car dealership, a landscaping company, a manufacturing company, and a general contracting company. My shipping company has over 100 agent offices nationwide which provide a variety of support to the logistics industry, including services for the FBI, CIA, SECRET SERVICE as well as many other large commercial corporations and local and national universities. We also provide government contracting and high security services for the military, particularly in regards to the War in Iraq. I have high security clearance and thorough security tactical training. I have studied martial arts since I was a young boy and hold a black belt in Kung Fu and Jujitsu and I am an assistant baseball coach and assistant Boy Scout leader for my kids.

Comment

Winghaven is Wildwood? Why would the residents call the O'Fallon PD then?
      Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott
      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Originally posted by Guppy View Post
        Winghaven is Wildwood? Why would the residents call the O'Fallon PD then?

Good observation. Winghaven is O'Fallon, across the border.

Comment

Originally posted by Burrito Brother View Post
          Good observation. Winghaven is O'Fallon, across the border.
          I know my bounderies....and how to read.
          Sponsor of:
          Brian Elliott
          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Originally posted by Burrito Brother View Post
            I'm impressed.
            About the President of the Neighborhood Watch....
            I am a 40 year old local professional living in the Winghaven area. I own 5 companies, including a warehousing & shipping company, a car dealership, a landscaping company, a manufacturing company, and a general contracting company. My shipping company has over 100 agent offices nationwide which provide a variety of support to the logistics industry, including services for the FBI, CIA, SECRET SERVICE as well as many other large commercial corporations and local and national universities. We also provide government contracting and high security services for the military, particularly in regards to the War in Iraq. I have high security clearance and thorough security tactical training. I have studied martial arts since I was a young boy and hold a black belt in Kung Fu and Jujitsu and I am an assistant baseball coach and assistant Boy Scout leader for my kids.
            ??

Moon

Comment

Working...
            X