Campaign Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campaign Ads

I thought it might be nice to have a thread devoted to the various campaign ads that we are about to be flooded with. I'll start with a McCain internet ad that just came out. For most of his career, McCain has been a media whore. It will not take much for team Obama to find interviews where he has stated the exact opposite of what he is saying during this campaign. Well it looks like McCain has decided to be proactive and show interviews of high profile dems praising the good Senator from Arizona. Here's the link. I'd appreciate it if someone could embed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSpcxkKlEFA
    "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Gracias.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

Anyone else having trouble? The video says its no longer available but I can hear the audio of it.
        Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
        Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
        There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
        "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
        "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Originally posted by Tazlaz View Post
          Anyone else having trouble? The video says its no longer available but I can hear the audio of it.
          Nope -- it's still working for me.

Comment

Working...
          X