Bear Grylls Just Drank His Own Piss From a Rattlesnake Skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear Grylls Just Drank His Own Piss From a Rattlesnake Skin

First, he traps a skunk, chops it's head off and eats it.

Then, the crazy motherfucker got himself stung on the forehead trying to steal some honey from some bees. His whole face swelled up so bad he could hardly see.

Then, he comes across a rattlesnake that he kills and eats. Keeps the skin and then as he's crossing a salt pan in Baja, decides to piss into the skin, ties it up and keeps it in case he gets thirsty. Part way across, he upends the skin and drinks his own fucking piss.

What a fucking nutjob.

Moon

Guys like this never come to a happy end.

Comment

Those things aren't really real...he just stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night...
      " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Lot of bullshit on that show.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
        -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
          Like it was really Gatorade in the snake skin?

Moon

Comment

Hooray.

I stand by my original response.
            Last edited by STL JA; 11-17-2008, 12:19 PM.
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by El Birdo 1 View Post

Yep...and sadly...I wasn't joking about the Holiday Inn Express thing...
              " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

my fav was when he took the fresh elephant dung and squeezed it for the juices to keep off dehydration. it was things like that which made me realize, in some situations, i'd rather just go crazy in the desert and drop dead

Comment

Originally posted by STL JA View Post
                  Hooray.
                  Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

Originally posted by JK View Post
                    GORDON RAMSAY DOESN'T CATCH HIS OWN SEA [email protected]???///

Moon

Comment

no reality show is real, but some drink more piss than others

Comment

Originally posted by MsFunkay View Post
                        no reality show is real, but some drink more piss than others
                        Maybe yaks should try that with his triple cheeseburger.

Moon

Comment

I find out this week that the two coreys isn't real and now bear grylls didn't really drink his own pee?

I don't want to know what's next.
                          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl View Post
                            I find out this week that the two coreys isn't real and now bear grylls didn't really drink his own pee?

I don't want to know what's next.
                            That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and
                            snakes, an aeroplane and Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
                            Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn - world
                            serves its own needs, dummy serve your own needs. Feed
                            it off an aux speak, grunt, no, strength, the Ladder
                            start to clatter with fear fight down height. Wire
                            in a fire, representing seven games, and a government
                            for hire at a combat site. Left of west and coming in
                            a hurry with the furys breathing down your neck. Team
                            by team reporters baffled, trumped, tethered cropped.
                            Look at that low playing. Fine, then. Uh oh,
                            overflow, population, common food, but it'll do to Save
                            yourself, serve yourself. World serves its own needs,
                            listen to your heart bleed dummy with the rapture and
                            the revered and the right, right. You vitriolic,
                            patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty
                            psyched.

It's the end of the world as we know it.
                            It's the end of the world as we know it.
                            It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

Comment

On that note, I have to take a piss.
                              Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                              X