Tropical Storm Edouard GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropical Storm Edouard GDT

The path has this sucker heading right for me and it may turn into a hurricane GDT before it is all said and done.

Nothing to worry about as this isn't a big storm and I'm not dumb enough to live on the water. A good 60 miles as the crow flies from the coast so I'm far enough to avoid any storm surge.

Work will be interesting since both the wife and I are closing the books this week and I'm trying to get out 2nd quarter financials that are due on Thursday. No moving that date as the SEC don't give a shit about no hurricane.

I'm sure daycare will be closed tomorrow so one of us will have to stay home.

IN!

http://tippingpitchers.com/showthread.php?t=66466
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

I don't get to start any Cardinal GDT threads so I figured I could at least start one on a hurricane since it is coming to get me.

The work emails have already started. People want to make sure I know where the business recovery center is located. You would think I worked for The Strategic Air Command. We could be under attack and I'd be expected to be in the recovery center reviewing account recons in a bunker.

Comment

Where is the "business recovery center" located? 50 feet underground?
        “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy View Post
          Where is the "business recovery center" located? 50 feet underground?
          Not sure. Never been there even though I've been told I need to take a tour. Maybe if they quit giving me so much work I'd have time.

What is stupid is the place is a whole 6 miles outside of downtown so if there is a problem with downtown (flooding, race riots, etc.) the same problem will probably be experience there too.

Shit I live 30 miles from downtown so if it floods (the one big concern with Tropical Storms) odds are that flooding will be between my house and work. I'd say I'd work for home but if no power no worky.

Comment

He's kicking some butt so far.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5924741.html

How are you holding up Sherriff? I hope all is safe.
            Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
            God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Well, you could look on the bright side. If Edouard ravages Houston, maybe all the blechs in your neighborhood will move back to New Orleans.

Moon

Comment

Working...
              X