X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Side of The Moon/The Wizard of OZ

Found this at Benies......

http://www.syncmovies.com/DkOzPrintable.html

I had heard of this, but this really explains it very well.
    I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

If I weren't subject to random drug tests I'd check this out.

Comment

It probably won't surprise you Dav, but yes, I've done this. It's pretty freaky.

Comment

Now I've got to do it. Should I listen and watch before or after my daily intake?

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Originally posted by davhaf View Post
          Now I've got to do it. Should I listen and watch before or after my daily intake?
          during

Comment

I've seen this about 3 different times (always with the proper party materials in me ) and I've always thought it was a bit overrated. There's a few spots where the music changes perfectly with the movie transitions and that's pretty wild, but other than that, I don't get all the hype.
            *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by easy ed View Post
              during

Will do Ed..............

Bill Walton

Comment

make sure you have the original version. Some new copies have a longer intro and it throws the thing off

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

It's sweet do it.

Comment

Originally posted by dhaab View Post
                    I've seen this about 3 different times (always with the proper party materials in me ) and I've always thought it was a bit overrated. There's a few spots where the music changes perfectly with the movie transitions and that's pretty wild, but other than that, I don't get all the hype.
                    yeah. and it all seemed like too much of an accident and the same result could be gotten with some other cd. but there were definitely some funny parts where we LOL'd.
                    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

I've done this before. It's a little overrated but I definitely see an obvious connection for the most part.

Comment

Try syncing "Classics in the Key of G" by Kenny G and the Notebook. Not only do they line up perfectly, but after watching it, your dick falls off.
                        To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Comment

Originally posted by ort View Post
                          Try syncing "Classics in the Key of G" by Kenny G and the Notebook. Not only do they line up perfectly, but after watching it, your dick falls off.

And you know this from personal experience?

Bill Walton

Comment

another good one is to get extremely drunk and play "Riders On The Storm" very, very loudly, over and over and over again whilst sitting in the bathtub with the shower running endlessly and clutching a picture of a very pregnant Jessica Alba.

Comment

Originally posted by easy ed View Post
                              another good one is to get extremely drunk and play "Riders On The Storm" very, very loudly, over and over and over again whilst sitting in the bathtub with the shower running endlessly and clutching a picture of a very pregnant Jessica Alba.
                              Official Lounge sponsor of Nick Plummer
                              R.I.P. Rdog, davhaf

Comment

Working...
                              X