No announcement yet.

A few ?'s for fantast baseballers......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few ?'s for fantast baseballers......

I finally got into the football league last season. I found it to be quite enjoyable. I was in a 12 team league, and I finished 4th. Not bad, since I was the only rookie.

Anyway, baseball seems to be very time consuming. Do you really have to spend thirty minutes to an hour each day, to make out your roster? How long is the draft?
    Make America Great For Once.

Originally posted by The Kev@Feb 27 2004, 08:16 PM
    I finally got into the football league last season. I found it to be quite enjoyable. I was in a 12 team league, and I finished 4th. Not bad, since I was the only rookie.

Anyway, baseball seems to be very time consuming. Do you really have to spend thirty minutes to an hour each day, to make out your roster? How long is the draft?
    Actually, the amount of time spent on rosters (how often they can be updated) is being argued over right now on the pay league thread. It just depends on the league, and what the players in it want to do.....

Same with the draft. Live ones can be done in a couple hours, autopick doesn't even require you to be there......

And then you have drafts like our free league one. We should consider ourselves lucky if it's done by opening day.

Basically, just try to find out what the league settings are before you get into one. If you only have a casual interest, try to stick to the ones that update weekly.

Comment

I'm in a league with a bunch of people with busy scheds.

the same people are always at the top and bottom ... except me. I am completely schizo with my teams.

The one guy didn't have internet access at work for many years. He kept telling us that was why his teams sucked. I kept telling him it was cos HE sucked. he still doesn't believe me, but he hasn't improved since he's gotten the internet access from work.

He's one of those people who wants to trade fassero away and get Pedro in return with no in between. Internet or no, he will never win.

It never takes up too much of my time. Especially in comparison to ... oh I don't know ... message boards maybe?
      Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Working...
      X