Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to 49ers Open Training Camp today

1) They cancelled practice.

2) All the 49ers were there, according to the coach, and were doing autograph sessions for at least an hour.

3) Isaac Bruce was not there.

4) Martz was there, and no one was lined up to get his autograph

1+3 = teh suck :(
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

I'd have gotten in Martz's line to ask him his opinion about Mike Nolan's K-Mart suit.

I mean, really...I understand that Reebok is the NFL's team wardrobe supplier, but they need to do a deal with Men's Warehouse, or someone of higher quality.

I'd say Armani, but the average fan who still has to dress for success can't afford Armani.

Comment

I've never attended camp, mainly because it's way to hot here for me to spend time outside for more than an hour. I can't imagine being a player.

Do you know why they canceled?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
        I'd have gotten in Martz's line to ask him his opinion about Mike Nolan's K-Mart suit.

I mean, really...I understand that Reebok is the NFL's team wardrobe supplier, but they need to do a deal with Men's Warehouse, or someone of higher quality.

I'd say Armani, but the average fan who still has to dress for success can't afford Armani.
        Why are we worried about the suits that fans buy?
        Of course you do.

Comment

Originally posted by jack jones View Post
          I've never attended camp, mainly because it's way to hot here for me to spend time outside for more than an hour. I can't imagine being a player.

Do you know why they canceled?
          No clue. Nolan supposedly was going to speak after the autograph session, but we left before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
            No clue. Nolan supposedly was going to speak after the autograph session, but we left before that.
            Was that Wings t-shirt comfy in those balmy temperatures?

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Donuts_For_Koharski View Post
              Was that Wings t-shirt comfy in those balmy temperatures?

The Wings T-shirt contributed to the balmy temperature

Comment

Working...
              X