Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Samardzjia, welcome to the show

Called up, per the internets and 1380

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

He seems to be putting it together at AAA.

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...pbp&pid=502188

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

WE'RE WINNING TEH CUP!!!!

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Originally posted by Donuts_For_Koharski View Post
        He seems to be putting it together at AAA.

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...pbp&pid=502188
        Those 6 starts look like an anomaly based off of his AA time this year and his past minor league record.

Comment

Oh, man. This could be ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
            Those 6 starts look like an anomaly based off of his AA time this year and his past minor league record.
            I know. He was really struggling at High A last year this time. But he has a live arm and maybe figured out his control issues (his K to BB ratio was pretty high previously).

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

Good possession receiver. Could give Dane Looker a run for that final roster spot.

Wait...what's that you say? Baseball?

Oh.
              Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
              Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
              Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
              "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

Comment

Originally posted by Donuts_For_Koharski View Post
                I know. He was really struggling at High A last year this time. But he has a live arm and maybe figured out his control issues (his K to BB ratio was pretty high previously).
                He still wasn't striking anybody out last I saw...

Comment

So how long will it take for Mo to figure out that our "internal options" are not going to make much of a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Neutered Cat View Post
                    So how long will it take for Mo to figure out that our "internal options" are not going to make much of a difference?
                    I also hope Mo wasn't counting on Samardzjia helping.

Comment

TeamLeagueWLERAGGSCGSHOSVIPHRERHRBBSOGO/AOAVG
                      TENSOU354.86161500076.0714341642440.64.252
                      IOWPCL413.136610037.1321313516401.39.241

All his #'s at Iowa are much improved.

Comment

Originally posted by backstop View Post

well, he might help a bit...when's the next time we play the cubs?

Comment

Originally posted by backstop View Post
                          Naw. Need a new scapegoat.
                          "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
                          --Albert Einstein

Comment

I have to ask, why start this thread? It took me a google news search to figure out that this person isn't a Cardinal.
                            Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by kah View Post
                              I have to ask, why start this thread? It took me a google news search to figure out that this person isn't a Cardinal.
                              You have never heard of Jeff Samardziia and you call yourself a baseball fan?
                              Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Working...
                              X