How My Drunk Friend Summed Up Last Night's Horrific Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How My Drunk Friend Summed Up Last Night's Horrific Loss

I thought this was fairly original. He texted me this after the loss and at least a twelver:

And now the end is near and so I face the final curtain. Regrets I've had are a few (like batting the pitcher 8th), but too few to mention. I've lived a life that full, and didn't sign barry bonds. We'll stink at least another year so Joel can make another 8 mil. The Cubs will win it all. They're willing to spend unlike dedouchebage (witt). For what is a man. What has he got, if not the ballpark village, he has naught. The record shows, the bullpen took the blows, but I did it my way.

About an hour later and I'm sure another three beers, I received this:

This sucks, but thw hpcb are gdd dankmm bmthre fcking bwwerrrs?

Official Sponsor of all things Mizzou Football, the non-existant Jose Oquendo STOP sign, and the Rally Hoosier!

Nsane, can you please translate this?

Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
      HA!!!!
      Official Sponsor of all things Mizzou Football, the non-existant Jose Oquendo STOP sign, and the Rally Hoosier!

Comment

Originally posted by house77 View Post
        I thought this was fairly original. He texted me this after the loss and at least a twelver:

And now the end is near and so I face the final curtain. Regrets I've had are a few (like batting the pitcher 8th), but too few to mention. I've lived a life that full, and didn't sign barry bonds. We'll stink at least another year so Joel can make another 8 mil. The Cubs will win it all. They're willing to spend unlike dedouchebage (witt). For what is a man. What has he got, if not the ballpark village, he has naught. The record shows, the bullpen took the blows, but I did it my way.

Cool, Kev's got your cell number.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

Shots fired!

Comment

Originally posted by Donuts_For_Koharski View Post
            Cool, Kev's got your cell number.
            Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by house77 View Post

Moon

Comment

That was texted to you?

I think your friend has some sugar in his tank...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                  That was texted to you?

I think your friend has some sugar in his tank...
                  Ha! Yeah, I think he was watching the game at home and had waaay too much time on his hands. Plus, he has a two-year old, and another one on the way. I would drink, too.

Comment

Nice. Very nice.
                    The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

Hysterical.

Comment

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post

I don't know about anyone else, but what I see is "Fuck the Sharks"
                          Feb. 08, 2005
                          Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                          Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                          Originally posted by Airshark
                          NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man View Post

Moon
                            I originally thought the guy on the left looked like Vince Vaughn, but now I think he looks kind of like the guy from the ShamWow commercials.

Comment

Damn, that's one long text message! Must be nice. I've got a 160 character limit (with spaces) with Verizon.

Comment

Working...
                              X