Clear All

• I'm a shark....

Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

HOF?
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Discovery is really hurting for Shark Week content, aren't they?
      If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

This seems like the right place to mention that Shark Week 2008 starts on Sunday night!

Comment

I touched a shark at the aquarium at Mall of America last week.

Just thought I'd share.
          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post

Just thought I'd share.
            Cheechoo filed the restraining order against you this morning.
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Just thought I'd share.
              I touched one in the Chattanooga Aquarium last year. I also had a few sharks swim between me and the shore when I was in Florida a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                I touched one in the Chattanooga Aquarium last year. I also had a few sharks swim between me and the shore when I was in Florida a few years back.
                that would have freaked me out. My buddy's Dad lives near Tampa and they fish for tarpon off a pier somewhere around there. He was showing me some pictures and a guy hauled in a 6 foot reef shark, another guy caught a 3 foot hammerhead - off the pier.

Comment

that would have freaked me out. My buddy's Dad lives near Tampa and they fish for tarpon off a pier somewhere around there. He was showing me some pictures and a guy hauled in a 6 foot reef shark, another guy caught a 3 foot hammerhead - off the pier.
                  Yeah - we were at Ft. DeSoto and the water was shallow enough that I could walk about 50 - 75 yards away from the shore. So I walked out and stood on a sandbar - the water was crystal clear and I could see everything. So as I stand there, I start seeing fins popping up around the sandbar. I stood there for half an hour because I was both amazed and too much of a pussy to go back right away. They weren't too big and I couldn't tell what type of shark they were. When I made my way back, I went and talked to a lifeguard. He said sharks pass through that area regularly to feed on the smaller fish that congregate near the sandbar. As I was standing out there, my wife tried to signal for me to come back in, which led to a long distance game of charades. I won as she didn't guess "Fuck you, I see sharks".

When I lived down there, I recall news reports of a guy who lived in Tampa along one of the inlets. He had been working on his dock one afternoon and decided to jump in the water to cool off. Witnesses say he wasn't in there for more than a minute before his ass got bit - I don't think he made it.

Comment

I do NOT approve this thread!

Feb. 08, 2005
                    Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                    Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                    Originally posted by Airshark
                    NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

I won as she didn't guess "Fuck you, I see sharks".

Comment

Working...
                      X