Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parental control software (like net nanny)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parental control software (like net nanny)

my nieces are getting to the age where their folks want to be sure they don't go places on the internet that they shouldn't be visiting. And the old computer was put in their toy room because their dad just got a mac.

anyone have any recommendations?
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Best recommendation I heard from some friends - have the kids' computer next to yours and be there when they kids are on the computer.

That way you'll be aware of what they are doing and of course monitor their AIM conversations.

Comment

Originally posted by hansolo View Post
      Best recommendation I heard from some friends - have the kids' computer next to yours and be there when they kids are on the computer.

That way you'll be aware of what they are doing and of course monitor their AIM conversations.
      +++
      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by hansolo View Post

That's the best answer...

Comment

Hire me to stand over them as they use the computer.

I will not wear a skirt though.
          Sponsor of:
          Brian Elliott
          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

I have a cordless mouse, and I lock it up when it's not in known use.

When my son goes internet roaming, I want to be sure he only sees the quality nudity inclusive sites....wouldn't want him wasting time he could be spending on schoolwork.
            "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

"I kinda dig Johnson" -Triggercut

Comment

Originally posted by Guppy View Post
              Hire me to stand over them as they use the computer.

I will not wear a skirt though.
              Who are you kidding....
              "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

Comment

Originally posted by blue zone View Post
                Who are you kidding....
                A kilt is not a skirt.
                Sponsor of:
                Brian Elliott

Comment

A kilt is not a skirt.
                  If it's worn anywhere outside of Wales or Scotland, it's catholic schoolgirl attire...or fetish wear.

Matrem tuam pedicavi

Comment

Make them watch "2 Girls, 1 Cup". They'll never stray from safe sites after that. They might not come near a computer ever again.

Comment

If it's worn anywhere outside of Wales or Scotland, it's catholic schoolgirl attire...or fetish wear.
                      Well I am Catholic and at last check...wait, let me check....yep still got a penis. I guess it is a fetish that I got. Blame the Welsh/Scotish in my blood.
                      Sponsor of:
                      Brian Elliott

Comment

Well I am Catholic and at last check...wait, let me check....yep still got a penis. I guess it is a fetish that I got. Blame the Welsh/Scotish in my blood.
                        You can stop checking now.....

Matrem tuam pedicavi

Comment

You can stop checking now.....
                          ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                          Sponsor of:
                          Brian Elliott

Comment

For Barry's sake install something that keeps them away from this place.
                            Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
                            Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
                            Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
                            "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

Comment

Originally posted by ksbluesfan View Post
                              Make them watch "2 Girls, 1 Cup". They'll never stray from safe sites after that. They might not come near a computer ever again.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I saw a review of this on youtube and haven't laughed so hard in forever.

Comment

Working...
                              X