vBulletin suggestions for Tipping Pitchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin suggestions for Tipping Pitchers

I was going to beyotch in the pinned thread aboot wanting a feature, but why not start a new thread on what kind of features you might want to see on the board? You know, things like the vBookie function and such...

For me personally, I want to see multi-quote functions to thread postings...

Of course, we're not going to obligated to any of these, just trying to get a gauge on user experience here at the cyberbar, as it were...

Note: keep in mind it's vBulletin software when nosing around for possibilities since not all software is created equal...

...and go...

EDIT: FYI -- try to keep it to things you'd like to see, not complaints or things that don't work b/c that's in the pinned thread
    Last edited by 007; 07-19-2008, 08:47 AM. Reason: awesomeness

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

A highlight to read spoiler function would be nice. Maybe a few board color schemes to choose from.

Comment

[ Maybe a few board color schemes to choose from]

I second that idea, this blue is getting old. But then again, so am I....
      I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
        A highlight to read spoiler function would be nice. Maybe a few board color schemes to choose from.
        NSBB has some spoiler function where you just have to click. No highlight. It's kinda cool. They use it for trivia.
        Of course you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
          we could call it the Madyaks function.
          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

video responses in comments? not sure if vbulletin has this.

it's quite popular for some forums i participate in.

Comment

Working...
            X