Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The TippingPitchers.com Logo thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The TippingPitchers.com Logo thread

    I'm not sure but I think I read somewhere that there was going to be a contest for a new Forum logo, correct? If not, I'll volunteer to develop one unless your sticking with the current one (which is very good by the way).


  • #2
    Either way, go for it...I'd like to see what people have in mind...

    "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

    Comment


    • #3
      Go for it DBear, you da man....
      I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

      Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

      Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

      Bill Walton

      Comment


      • #4
        We need a 414x85 px logo.
        See what you can come up with.


        That goes for everyone. Come up with some options and we'll have a poll to vote for a favorite.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

        Former Lounge Sponsor of:
        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BringBackZezel View Post
          We need a 414x85 px logo.
          See what you can come up with.


          That goes for everyone. Come up with some options and we'll have a poll to vote for a favorite.
          You have anything in mind or are you wide open?

          -RBB

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BringBackZezel View Post
            We need a 414x85 px logo.
            See what you can come up with.


            That goes for everyone. Come up with some options and we'll have a poll to vote for a favorite.
            Cool. Now another question:

            When you hear Tipping Pitchers - what comes to mind?

            Comment


            • #7
              And can we sticky this bad boy so everyone can see the logos once they are posted?

              (that and I just want a thread that I've started to be stickied--boy that sounds terrible)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DBear View Post
                Cool. Now another question:

                When you hear Tipping Pitchers - what comes to mind?
                Pussy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DBear View Post
                  And can we sticky this bad boy so everyone can see the logos once they are posted?

                  (that and I just want a thread that I've started to be stickied--boy that sounds terrible)
                  I was thinking of sticking every thread

                  "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                  Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                  -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Celtic View Post
                    Pussy.

                    I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

                    Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

                    Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

                    Bill Walton

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Can it be photoshop-riffic or does it need to be able to be used on t-shirts and stuff?

                      I'm guessing you don't want any illegal pics (copyright) in there either, correct?

                      and it should say TippingPitchers.com not sportslounge... correct?
                      To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DBear View Post
                        Cool. Now another question:

                        When you hear Tipping Pitchers - what comes to mind?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ort View Post
                          Can it be photoshop-riffic or does it need to be able to be used on t-shirts and stuff?

                          I'm guessing you don't want any illegal pics (copyright) in there either, correct?

                          and it should say TippingPitchers.com not sportslounge... correct?
                          Ditch the sportslounge references...

                          "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                          Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                          -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Scratch that a bit: Go with something w/out and something like The Lounge @ Tipping Pitchers...something like that

                            "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                            Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                            -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I don't think we want to use any lounge references...but come up with whatever you can think of. Also, as far as t-shirts and stuff...we can always change later. I'm mainly looking for a logo for the top of the forum...not necessarily a complete corporate branding.

                              Oh, and I'll stick this thread.
                              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

                              Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X