• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog

Link

Joss Whedon
    Neil Patrick Harris
    Nathan Fillion (the dude from Firefly/Serenity)

anyone else been watching?
    "It would have been difficult for us to discuss it with his dick in my mouth, so evidently I don't know him that well."

Yep, having a blast with it.
    I like cheese.

Comment

I didn't realize the language would be as bad as it is and I let the kids watch it with me today. My 9 year old now wants to be Dr. Horrible for Halloween this year. I informed him he can't run around saying, "Balls" while wearing the outfit. He was kind of bummed.
      "It would have been difficult for us to discuss it with his dick in my mouth, so evidently I don't know him that well."

Comment

Wow, that last act won't be up long. Have to make sure to watch it before bed on Sunday.

Keep this thread bumped up so I remember!
        Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

NPR story about Dr. Horrible on right now.

Moon

Comment

That was surprisingly good. I normally hate stuff like that.

Comment

Don't forget - Act 3 goes down tonight at midnight, after which you'll have to pay to watch it.

Not sure what time zone midnight, but still...
              Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

Pretty good stuff. Is it just 3 acts or are more on the way?

Comment

From TV.com:

Good news for Horrible fans

Joss Whedon considering more Dr. Horrible installments; soundtrack and DVD coming soon.

A few weeks ago, the Internet was set aflame by the release of the Web-only Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, the latest project to spring from the creative well of Joss Whedon's mind. The three-part series, about a supervillain (Neil Patrick Harris) dealing with his do-gooder nemesis and a girl he has a crush on, was almost just something to occupy Joss' time during the writers' strike, but has ended up being a hit.

In fact, the musical has been so successful that Whedon is considering blowing out the musical into a franchise. Whedon and company are mulling a sequel, says The New York Post, but given the popularity and the passion that went into the project, the news isn't a surprise.

Dr. Horrible is also headed to DVD sometime soon, complete with a boatload of extras, says MTV.com. Among the goodies planned is a commentary feature tentatively dubbed Commentary: The Musical! which will feature Whedon and others singing their parts.

"It'll be a literal commentary, with us as performers and creators singing about the things we were going through, and all of that made much sillier than it actually was," Whedon told MTV. "It is a musical based on our own opinions."

The team will also be seeking out potential inductees for the Evil League of Evil, and may ask fans to send in videos stating why they belong to the supervillain supergroup.

A soundtrack is also currently in the works.

Expect more details about the DVD and soundtrack releases soon. In the meantime, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog is available for free streaming on Hulu.com and for download ($1.99 an episode) on iTunes.
                  Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

If anyone didn't see it or missed a part of it, here it is in its entirety.

Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Working...
                    X