Problems Thread-Stuff BBZ Needs to Fixor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems Thread-Stuff BBZ Needs to Fixor

Although I am the only one that seems to be having some minor issues right now, Zez asked me to create a problems thread. Things I have noticed:
    - All site-hosted images are red x's.
    - Cannot access options/buttons (bold, text size, emoticons) when posting in a thread.
    - When responding to someone's post, the quoted text shows along with the software code to format the text.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Originally posted by Donuts_For_Koharski View Post
    Although I am the only one that seems to be having some minor issues right now, Zez asked me to create a problems thread. Things I have noticed:
    - All site-hosted images are red x's.
    - Cannot access options/buttons (bold, text size, emoticons) when posting in a thread.
    - When responding to someone's post, the quoted text shows along with the software code to format the text.
    Just quoted this post to test, but I will say that I (using OS Tiger and Safari) am not seeing software code while quoting and all of the font buttons are working fine.

What IS happening for me, at least, is that myself, JS and IOTR lost our avatars. I tried re-uploading mine and also hosting it remotely and I get an error message.

Comment

I see that Glovey is still posting here, anything we can do about that?

Seriously though, the only things I notice are what Donuts outlined.
      Official Lounge Sponsor:
      The New Orleans Saints, Blue Moon Belgian Ale, Peter Gammons, and Cardinals GM John Mozeliak

Comment

His weight problem

Comment

Are people really getting red x's? The only one's I've seen are the aforementioned avatar problems.

Comment

Drunk Steve is still showing as a mod.....I think he needs to be replaced

Comment

< kah >

Madyaks is still an admin

< / kah >

Comment

Originally posted by hansolo View Post
                < kah >

Madyaks is still an admin

< / kah >
                In all seriousness, at LEAST Grote and Steve need to be replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                  In all seriousness, at LEAST Steve need to be replaced. Someone needs to contact Grote and JWB to get them back on board.
                  FTFY

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

All I can with me being as vague as possible: there'll be quite a few organizational changes around these here parts...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by Donuts_For_Koharski View Post
                      FTFY
                      ++

Comment

One thing I'm seeing is quoted text has the word Quote: on the outside of the box and the first line inside the box says Originally Posted by Donuts_For_Koharski

Kind of redundant.
                        Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                        Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                        There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                        "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                        "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

how come Grote left?
                          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

I was able to log in with no difficulty. I wonder if this could be a problem.
                            v

Comment

Originally posted by kjoe View Post
                              I was able to log in with no difficulty. I wonder if this could be a problem.
                              well were you able to post some rambling, incomprehensible thread about slps?

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Working...
                              X