Benie's Getting His Large Ass Handed to Him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benie's Getting His Large Ass Handed to Him

Bunch of folks are mopping the floor with Benie on his hypocritical fans column. I love it when the whale gets called out by his adoring public.

http://www.stltoday.com/forums/viewt...r=asc&&start=0
    *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

mikesmith will be along shortly.

Comment

I like Bernie, but I really think he's been in a slump for the last couple weeks. Especially his Edmonds and Bonds columns. He seems to be trying to pick up the mantle of Kevin Slaten when it comes to just saying something totally off the wall, in order to create controversy.
      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
        I like Bernie, but I really think he's been in a slump for the last couple weeks. Especially his Edmonds and Bonds columns. He seems to be trying to pick up the mantle of Kevin Slaten when it comes to just saying something totally off the wall, in order to create controversy.
        The Edmonds article was intended to mock the situation; this Bonds article was written a few years too late...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

is it okay not to want bonds on my team because he's OLDER THAN DIRT in baseball years? I don't want to be a hypocrite, you know.
          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl View Post
            is it okay not to want bonds on my team because he's OLDER THAN DIRT in baseball years? I don't want to be a hypocrite, you know.

Even if he was the #4 that Pujols has never really had?

1/2 season? Yes! And give him #25.

Comment

My child graduated from high school while Benie's page was trying to load.
              Former 2017 OFFICIAL SPONSOR of Braves' Fill-In Matt Adams,
              Jesus is . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
                Even if he was the #4 that Pujols has never really had?

1/2 season? Yes! And give him #25.
                if he's not doing the roids now won't he suck as a hitter?

If I can be assured that he's on the roids then I don't have a problem with it, but as it is I doubt he will be so he should go play golf.
                Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Working...
                X