Things you learn about your wife....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you learn about your wife....

....that you never thought you would learn.

I guess this could include any family member.

This weekend we spent our Sat/Sun at one of those round the clock parties that somehow degenerate as the evening goes on into Beer Pong, trivia and excessive drinking.

I learned:

My wife has an above average hand at tossing ping pong balls, a skill which improves as she imbibes
    My wife has a strong competitive streak when inebriated that isn't normally present, so much so that...
    My wife will mimic oral sex on a hot dog and cuddle up to a fellow femme' to set her male opponents off their game. At least, when the lap dance she was giving me seemed to stop working
    Feels free to bet another womans shirt on a round
    "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

"I kinda dig Johnson" -Triggercut

I know some other things about your wife that you'd be surprised about.

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic View Post

I'm spitting water.
      Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

This thread.... Bad Idea Jeans.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
        -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Thread, worthless, pictures, etc...
          Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

That was such a gimme you should be required to make an additional joke.

Comment

Originally posted by hkyfan View Post

I'm spitting water.
              Iced tea, here.
              "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
              --Albert Einstein

Comment

Good grief that was just sitting there like a beachball on a tee.
                Official Lounge Sponsor
                Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Comment

Jeez, I'm kinda surprised it took one reply to get that one out there.
                  "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

"I kinda dig Johnson" -Triggercut

Comment

Working...
                  X