X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggie Jackson: "Jewish people drive a hard bargain."

What a dope. Move over Mel Gibson.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/8343356?MSNHPHMA

Hall of Fame slugger Reggie Jackson might have gotten himself into hot water with Jews — the Yankee legend was caught on tape uttering an unflattering stereotype while haggling over the price of a painting.

Jackson was on East 61st Street and Madison Avenue, negotiating with a painter, when he asked the artist, "Are you Jewish?" according to Post lensman Larry Schwartzwald.
    Schwartzwald then turned on his video camera and asked Jackson why he made the remark.
    "You Jewish, too?" asked Jackson. Mr. October then explained that the artist was driving a hard bargain and said he asked the man if he was Jewish "because he's always working me."

Now the good news is Reggie is no longer relevant.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Damn these mexicans need to watch what they say.

Comment

Hey, being Mr. October includes ALL of October. That means Yom Kippur too.

Comment

Did he get a better price after he asked if he was Jewish?
          From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

In fairness to the painter, Jackson did try to pay him with a case of 30-year-old Reggie Bars.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JMolina View Post
                What a dope. Move over Mel Gibson.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/8343356?MSNHPHMA

Hall of Fame slugger Reggie Jackson might have gotten himself into hot water with Jews — the Yankee legend was caught on tape uttering an unflattering stereotype while haggling over the price of a painting.

Jackson was on East 61st Street and Madison Avenue, negotiating with a painter, when he asked the artist, "Are you Jewish?" according to Post lensman Larry Schwartzwald.
                Schwartzwald then turned on his video camera and asked Jackson why he made the remark.
                "You Jewish, too?" asked Jackson. Mr. October then explained that the artist was driving a hard bargain and said he asked the man if he was Jewish "because he's always working me."

So he turned on the camera after the initial word exchange, huh? How convienent ii is to bait public figures into a bad situation.
                Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Working...
                X