Which NFL HC most likely to lose job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which NFL HC most likely to lose job?

Which NFL head coach will most likely lose his job as a result of the upcoming season?
    Local guy
    28.00%
    Raiders' Lane Kiffin
    8.00%
    Lions' Rod Marinelli
    8.00%
    Jets' Eric Mangini
    12.00%
    48ers' Mike Nolan
    8.00%
    Browns' Romeo Crennel
    8.00%
    Carolina's John Fox
    16.00%
    Bengals' Marvin Lewis
    12.00%

Originally posted by jack jones View Post
    Which NFL head coach will most likely lose his job as a result of the upcoming season?
    Scott Linehan.
    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Please, God, Linehan.

Comment

I think so too. You can vote twice in the poll so if you agree with Kev and Jack pick your number two choice. I figured if I didn't do that it would end up like apple pie and ice cream vs. cheddar cheese.

Comment

I think Fox is on the hot seat. I'd love to see him get canned and come here. He's a solid HC.

Comment

48ers? heh

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
              Please, God, Linehan.
              Saying that, I'm sure you'd like to see them go 10 - 6, or better, and he stays on.

The reason I put him first, is because I think he's going to have a very short leash this coming season. I think the first six games will determine his fate. If the team is 3-3 or better he'll stay on for at least the rest of the seaon. However, they cannot afford to allow him to be at the helm of another 0 for the first half of the season.
              Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I don't know what it is exactly, but I thought the Rams would be OK last year. I certainly think things should have been better for them, but injuries killed. That's not to say Linehan was pretty bad with the offense. This year he has a legitimate pro coach running the offense and maybe we will have better luck with injuries. I think they could have a decent year. Good enough to keep Linehan's job. The schedule is tough as hell, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
                  Saying that, I'm sure you'd like to see them go 10 - 6, or better, and he stays on.

The reason I put him first, is because I think he's going to have a very short leash this coming season. I think the first six games will determine his fate. If the team is 3-3 or better he'll stay on for at least the rest of the seaon. However, they cannot afford to allow him to be at the helm of another 0 for the first half of the season.
                  I disagree, barring some kind of PR meltdown post game or the Rams getting completely wiped out on the field for the first few game he will be here all season.

Comment

I voted for Mangini. The Jets spent a lot this off season on big time free agents, and we've seen how that usually works (it doesn't). The media will kill them if they don't start well. Not to mention the cross town rivals just won the Super Bowl so expectations will be high. Coaching in New York sucks.

Comment

If the Rams do not turn it around hard, Linhidiot will be out by mid season, IMO They can only have 2-3 losses mid-way and he still keep his job, esp if those losses are bunched at the start of the year.

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

I'd like to vote for more than one...

If John Fox gets whacked, Bill Cowher will be the immediate front runner although, for all he accomplished in Pittsburgh and the lucrative cush job he has (and done well, IMO) at CBS, I can't imagine him taking another HC gig.

Comment

I refuse to vote in any poll that doesn't have LaRussa as an option.
                          The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

Brett Favre.

Until that self-centered fucker lies mouldering in a grave somewhere he's my answer to every online poll.
                            Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
                            Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
                            Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
                            "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

Comment

Working...
                            X