• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like athletes that don't get injured
    -Trump
    Vision Boarding all up in this bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by stlbluz View Post

Wad does every night after dinner - nothing but tears, shame & pain.
      The three “staples…”
      Gunter gleiben glauchen globen…

Comment

• Originally posted by stlbluz View Post

Wad does every night after dinner - nothing but tears, shame & pain.
        From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

• Starting wad’s fruity lunch diet on Monday. Gonna consist of a combination of fresh fruit, fruit yogurt and Del Monte Fruit Naturals. Every M-F lunch. I already do this when I’m super busy and have to work through lunch at my desk, and I fucking love fruit everything. We’ll see what happens. I don’t eat breakfast. How much could I possibly fuck things up at dinner?
          wad
          Last edited by wad; 09-21-2021, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Lost 8 or 9 lbs in the two weeks since my scoot spill. I wouldn’t recommend the method, but I’m hoping my all things fruity lunch regimen keeps it off.

Comment

• Keep it up. Good luck Wad.

Comment

• Originally posted by wad View Post
                Lost 8 or 9 lbs in the two weeks since my scoot spill. I wouldn’t recommend the method, but I’m hoping my all things fruity lunch regimen keeps it off.
                Congrats! I've lost about the same over the past 2 weeks by cutting back on the alcohol consumption & walking more. I think eating a bit more regularly help the metabolism as well.
                Another season as a Blues fan.

Comment

• gotta get back on track, post surgery i havent really done crap for exercise and I have eaten like fat slob.

Comment

• Just finished my goal of running 1000 miles in 2021. Didn't run at all in jan/feb, so I actually got it done in 9 months. I've also been playing hockey twice a week which made it a bit more challenging. Now I may never run again.

Comment

• Of course this gets bumped prior to Thanksgiving
                      Another season as a Blues fan.

Comment

• Don't get these if you are, they are addictive.

Comment

• I'm about them white fudge dipped Oreos.

Comment

• I dig those golden ones. Tastes like Vienna Fingers.

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

• Good for him!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Nov?li=BBnb7Kz

Comment

• Gotta stop boozing to pull that off.

Comment

Working...
                                X