Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi there 007 . . I have just joined this forum and just wanted to introduce myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there 007 . . I have just joined this forum and just wanted to introduce myself.

Hi there 007 . . I have just joined this forum and just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Steve and I recently became an affiliate marketer. Probably just like yourself.
    Anyway, I must have been very lucky as the online business that I started promoting just a little over 3 month ago has really worked out for me.
    So much so that it is now running on complete auto pilot. I realise today, after having had many discussions in forums, that this is unfortunately not usually the case. I am now trying to compile a list of online business opportunities that have a proven track record. So if you already have such a business then I would very much like to hear about it. And if you haven?t then take a look at the site that has done, and still is, raking in the money for me and a lot of my friends.

Best of success to you, Steve

===============================================
    Visit My Site: http://www.clickaudit.com/goto/?115085
    Awesome

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

I think he wants you.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Isn't he married?

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

SteveI is back?
        Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

So Steve left here and started a new site. Bastard!
          Sponsor of:
          Brian Elliott
          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Some jhanke changed his name to Steve?

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

So your an affiliate marketer eh Bond?

Steve sounds swell.
              Official Lounge Sponsor
              Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Comment

Originally posted by moneymaker
                Hi there Turd Ferguson . . I have just joined this forum and just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Steve and I recently became an affiliate marketer. Probably just like yourself.
                Anyway, I must have been very lucky as the online business that I started promoting just a little over 3 month ago has really worked out for me.
                So much so that it is now running on complete auto pilot. I realise today, after having had many discussions in forums, that this is unfortunately not usually the case. I am now trying to compile a list of online business opportunities that have a proven track record. So if you already have such a business then I would very much like to hear about it. And if you haven?t then take a look at the site that has done, and still is, raking in the money for me and a lot of my friends.

===============================================
                Visit My Site: http://www.clickaudit.com/goto/?115085
                I've been contacted by a moneymaker!

If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

From RobT27

Just wanted to say hi.

I'm certainly not new to being online or to forums in general, but I'm BRAND new here ... Exploring some other interests of mine.

If there's anything I can do for you, let me know.

Otherwise, I look forward to reading through the discussions, learning, contributing where I can and seeing your posts.

Rob
                  So when did we start getting spam via the PM?
                  "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

Originally posted by FAR52 View Post
                    From RobT27

So when did we start getting spam via the PM?
                    View Profile: steveInebriated
                    steveInebriated
                    Administrator

>Last Activity: 10-23-2007 11:33 AM

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

Send him to roll call.
                      Former 2017 OFFICIAL SPONSOR of Braves' Fill-In Matt Adams,
                      Jesus is . . .

Comment

Hi there Guppy . . I have just joined this forum and just wanted to introduce myself.

Fuck you Steve.
                        Sponsor of:
                        Brian Elliott
                        Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                        5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Eat a dong, Steve....

Hi there El Birdo 1 . . I have just joined this forum and just wanted to introduce myself.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                          -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Working...
                          X