• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man arrested after returning burgers to Dairy Queen

Published: June 29, 2008 10:33 pm
    Police: Man returned burgers, marijuana to Dairy Queen
    The Tribune-Democrat

IRWIN — A North Huntingdon man was charged by Greensburg state police with possession of marijuana after Dairy Queen employees found the substance in his returned take-out bag.

Calvin Masten, 18, ordered several hamburgers through the Dairy Queen drive-through in Irwin Borough, Westmoreland County, on June 23. After receiving the burgers, he allegedly placed a baggie of marijuana inside the take-out bag.

Police said Masten eventually realized his order was not correct, and, forgetting that he placed the marijuana in the bag, went inside the restaurant and returned his order to get the correctly prepared hamburgers.

When counter personnel saw the bag of marijuana, they contacted police.
    http://www.tribune-democrat.com/loca...181223332.html

WTF is up with Dairy Queen employees nowadays?

They had a free bag of weed and they called the cops? Idiots.
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Sure they did -

After taking a 2 hour break in the "smoke" room.
      Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
      God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

I've heard of a few police sting operations in conjuntion with store management being ran at locations to see if there was drugs being sold as a side item at some locations. So therefore these workers did the right thing.
        Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Never put your weed with your burgers.....you put the weed with the drinks. what a dumb ass.
          I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

When I used to work at movie theater I once found a little zip-up wallet type of thing with a pack of zig-zags, a drivers license, a torn sheet of paper with some phone numbers on it... and about 50 hits of acid.

I hid it and gave it back to the kid when he came back. That kid really got lucky, because if the wrong person found that, he would have gone away for a long time.
            To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Comment

Working...
            X