Rams getting a drumline ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams getting a drumline ?

Washington and Baltimore have something similar to this. It can't be that bad.

Help Name Rams Drumline
    Tuesday, June 24, 2008

When the St. Louis Rams take the Edward Jones Dome field for the regular season home opener versus the World Champion New York Giants, they will be joined by a high-energy drumline built to entertain Rams fans before, during and after games. The 15 precision drummers are from Gateway Indoor Percussion, one of the nation’s top competitive drumlines, and based out of St. Louis.
    As the Rams prepare to introduce this new dynamic game day tradition, we are asking our fans to help select the name. Visit the stlouisrams.com homepage to cast your vote. Voting takes place now though July 20.
    What should the new drumline be called?

Battering Rams
    The Heard
    Rampage
    Rams Rumble
    Rambunctious
    St. Louis Rams Drumline

http://www.stlouisrams.com/article/67848/

Can't be any worse than any of the crap music they play before and during games.

I mean, I don't know about you, but NOTHING gets me pumped during a timeout before a critical play that Elvis and Hound Dog.
    Official Lounge Sponsor
    Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Comment

Photobucket

Comment

How about "Rams get a hard hitting safety?"

Comment

Originally posted by jack jones View Post
          How about "Rams get a hard hitting safety?"
          Or an O-line. "Yes, an O-line is much more needed." Steven Jackson.
          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by STL JA View Post
            Out-fucking-standing.

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by STL JA View Post

Comment

St. Louis Rams Drumline
                Marketing genius.

Comment

Will Jackson approve?

Comment

Is this drum line going to be like a secondary O-Line used to help keep Bulger from getting killed?

Clearly, the lack of a drum line was the missing link for the team last year. Maybe a drum line will make fans not sell their tickets to the opposing teams fans
                    Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

Comment

Arch Rhythm
                      Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                      God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

At least your ownership is not the worst in the NFL, the Lions own that distinction. Only if the Rams would have moved to St. Louis sooner I might have been an fan. Instead I got sucked into the early 90's Lions with Barry Sanders. Now I am stuck rooting for the looses that have no cheerleaders and Matt Millen as the worst Gm in the NFL.

** Official Lounge sponsor of Fulham and Detroit Lions**

Comment

I saw the Rams play the Niners in San Francisco last year and they had a drum line - it was pretty cool and actually got the fans fired up. Definitely better than the musical choices we're subjected to.

Comment

The Colts got one too.

They don't play during the game though. Just halftime and outside before the game as it was damn loud enough in there already.

Sponsor of:
                            Brian Elliott
                            Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                            5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

No one has answered my question. Will they play enough hip-hop and soul to make the fans in STL love Steven Jackson again? Because, like, it matters and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X