Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My other thread that's I've been thinking about - Fart questions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My other thread that's I've been thinking about - Fart questions

    How long does the average fart stink?

    What is the radius of a bad fart smell?

    Is the radious of a bad fart smell directed toward the open space if three walls are present?

    Do fart smells go up or down? For example if you are standing on a ladder will the fart smell go up or down.

    Is it appropriate to fart in the bathroom at a urinal or must you go to a stall?

    Is it necessary for two guys to ever apologize for farting in each other's presence? I thought the apology was assumed.


    Thanks - I just needed clarification.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

    Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

    2017 BOTB bracket

  • #2


    Moon

    Comment


    • #3
      You do have a lot of downtime, don't you?
      Make America Great For Once.

      Comment


      • #4
        You know - we used to be the porn lounge -

        In honor of George Carlin - I thought we might return a little to our roots.
        Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

        Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
        God is stronger and the problem knows it.

        2017 BOTB bracket

        Comment


        • #5
          How long does the average fart stink? A half hour or longer if done right

          What is the radius of a bad fart smell? Can clear out a room or two

          Is the radious of a bad fart smell directed toward the open space if three walls are present? No

          Do fart smells go up or down? For example if you are standing on a ladder will the fart smell go up or down. Goes both ways

          Is it appropriate to fart in the bathroom at a urinal or must you go to a stall? Yes. I do it and usually laugh and if somebody next to me does it, I hold my breath

          Is it necessary for two guys to ever apologize for farting in each other's presence? I thought the apology was assumed. Never say sorry. Just look at each other and smile or nod at the most
          Sponsor of:
          Brian Elliott
          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Guppy View Post
            How long does the average fart stink? A half hour or longer if done right

            What is the radius of a bad fart smell? Can clear out a room or two

            Is the radious of a bad fart smell directed toward the open space if three walls are present? No

            Do fart smells go up or down? For example if you are standing on a ladder will the fart smell go up or down. Goes both ways

            Is it appropriate to fart in the bathroom at a urinal or must you go to a stall? Yes. I do it and usually laugh and if somebody next to me does it, I hold my breath

            Is it necessary for two guys to ever apologize for farting in each other's presence? I thought the apology was assumed. Never say sorry. Just look at each other and smile or nod at the most
            Thanks Gup
            Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

            Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
            God is stronger and the problem knows it.

            2017 BOTB bracket

            Comment


            • #7
              Anytime Schawa. I take pride in my farts.
              Sponsor of:
              Brian Elliott
              Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
              5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

              Comment


              • #8
                My own farts don't bother me nearly as much as somebody else's farts, but once in a while, I manage to rip one that makes me gag.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Guppy, Guru of Gas
                  Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

                  And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

                  Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Schwahalala View Post
                    How long does the average fart stink?

                    What is the radius of a bad fart smell?

                    Is the radious of a bad fart smell directed toward the open space if three walls are present?

                    Do fart smells go up or down? For example if you are standing on a ladder will the fart smell go up or down.

                    Is it appropriate to fart in the bathroom at a urinal or must you go to a stall?

                    Is it necessary for two guys to ever apologize for farting in each other's presence? I thought the apology was assumed.


                    Thanks - I just needed clarification.
                    My yellow lab laying next to me just let one go - SBD. My eyes are watering.
                    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ya know why farts smell?

                      So deaf people can enjoy them as well.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I don't fart. At all. Ever. I've had people tell me this is unhealthy. Anyone know if that's true?
                        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
                          I don't fart. At all. Ever. I've had people tell me this is unhealthy. Anyone know if that's true?
                          Don't be such a tight ass.
                          Photobucket

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by STL JA View Post
                            Don't be such a tight ass.
                            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
                              I don't fart. At all. Ever. I've had people tell me this is unhealthy. Anyone know if that's true?
                              Dunno if it's unhealthy or not but you're missing out on 1 of life's great joys by not farting.

                              Nothing takes the edge off of a stressful day like farting in a crowded elevator.
                              Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
                              Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
                              Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
                              "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X