X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for our new name!

From the suggestions made here:

http://www.sportscartel.com/lounge/f...new-name-66095

You can only vote once, and votes are public.

note: This is non-binding. I want everyone's input, but ultimately I have to foot the bill for this, so I can't guarantee that the winning option will be the new domain name.
    sportsfilibuster
    28.05%
    cubicletailgate
    18.29%
    tendollarbeer
    4.88%
    limitingproductivity
    6.10%
    tippingpitches
    8.54%
    stlouissportslounge
    29.27%
    mostlyretarded
    2.44%
    seewhatididthere
    2.44%
    sportstricken
    0.00%
    theoppressed
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by BringBackZezel; 06-18-2008, 07:57 PM.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

stltalk dot com

C'mon....
    Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

Gimme raininginwestport or sportsfilibuster.

Comment

Originally posted by kah View Post
        stltalk dot com

C'mon....
        that looks too much like stalks dot com. Chics are visual creatures.
        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

limiting or theoppressed. I have grown to appreciate a boring name like limiting productivity for reasons I don't know.
          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Aww...no gameday(anything) :(
            Billikens.com

Comment

Originally posted by SluSignGuy View Post
              Aww...no gameday(anything) :(
              Most of the good ones were taken. I did make an offer on daygame dot com for $60. The owner countered with $8000. I declined.
              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Try as I may, I just can't hide the disappointment resulting from sporklounge not being a finalist...
                " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

I actually really like sporklounge, but I was imagining telling the name to perspective advertisers....

Comment

I kinda like the fact that even though most of us are STL based we aren't affiliated with STL sports by name. Hope stlouissportslounge doesn't win.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel View Post
                      Most of the good ones were taken. I did make an offer on daygame dot com for $60. The owner countered with $8000. I declined.
                      Up the offer to $70. He'll crack.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsOnlyTheRiver View Post
                        Up the offer to $70. He'll crack.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel View Post
                          I actually really like sporklounge, but I was imagining telling the name to perspective advertisers....

That would tend to drain the seriousness from the conversation pretty quick...
                          " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Question for BBZ and 007 since I guess you guys are the ones getting this up and running: Has there been talks with Steve at all to transfer at least a part of this place over to the new one, or are we starting from scratch? Also, as I said in the other thread I will help donate to get this place going.

Comment

tough call between sportsfilibuster and cubicletailgate.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X