Stay classy, Texas Republican Bigots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay classy, Texas Republican Bigots

This is only the beginning of this BS...5 more months of shit like this...
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

That would be like making an Obamma Monkey doll or somethING

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

You want one?

Comment

This is so sad dot com

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff Blaylock View Post
          You want one?
          I want one that says "If McCain is President...will we call it the Old Folks Home?"
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

In the last eight years, not once have we (the country) made W ride the short-yellow bus, so I don't see the point of that button.
            Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

I got an email from one of my Dad's vietnam buddies that had a picture of Michelle Obama in an awkward mid-word pose with her lips pushed out as she was pronouncing something and next to it was a chimpanzee doing the same thing and there was a caption like, "Maybe Darwin was right afterall?"

Totally fucking classless. Basically that shit comes from people who have not enough maturity to debate and tackle the real issues.
              25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
              Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

Most here know that I'm pretty much a democrat. I think Bush is easily among the 1 worst Presidents of all time, and I'm proud to cast my vote for Obama.

That being said, I seem to remember some pretty cheap shots at Bush...whether it be about his coke habits, or his speedracer assassain of a wife...or him looking like a monkey.

In summation: It's politics. It's not polite...it's not civil...and it's certainly not something people agree on. Live with it, or the next 6 months will make you miserable.
                Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel View Post
                  Most here know that I'm pretty much a democrat. I think Bush is easily among the 1 worst Presidents of all time, and I'm proud to cast my vote for Obama.

That being said, I seem to remember some pretty cheap shots at Bush...whether it be about his coke habits, or his speedracer assassain of a wife...or him looking like a monkey.

In summation: It's politics. It's not polite...it's not civil...and it's certainly not something people agree on. Live with it, or the next 6 months will make you miserable.

Bush gives coke addicts a bad name.....
                  I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

"They still call it the White House, but that's a temporary condition, can you dig it CC?

Comment

I won't vote for Obama because I think most his policies are warmed over typical liberal crap that will hurt the overall economy...but this kind of stuff is ugly and its pathetic.
                      Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

This is all true.

However, taking cheap shots at W can only be seen as taking cheap shots at an individual.

These shots at Obama are really shots taken at an entire race. I like to delude myself into thinking that in the Year of our Lord 2008 we (the country) should be above that.

Color me deluded.
                        This game's gotta be played with fear and arrogance - Crash Davis

Comment

Originally posted by joe_w View Post

Color me deluded.
                          racist

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

But that's all true.

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man View Post
                              But that's all true.

Moon
                              Good point...about once a month I actually agree with Moon.
                              Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Working...
                              X