I got an E-Mail from the FBI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got an E-Mail from the FBI

I plan to use my funds to purchase MarkD's chopper.

Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division.
    Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
    J. Edgar. Hoover Building, Washington D.C
    Telephone Number : (202) 984 - 0470

ATTN: BENEFICIARY

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed and Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having an illegal transaction with Impostors claiming to be Prof. Charles C. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Mr Frank Nweke, none officials of Oceanic Bank, none officials of Zenith Bank and some impostors claiming to be the Federal Bureau Of Investigation agents. During our Investigation, it came to our notice that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment.

So therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in the total amount of $800,000.00 USD which will be deposited into an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw funds anywhere of the world. You now have the lawful right to claim your funds which have been deposited into the ATM CARD.

Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Ministry Of Finance (Nigeria) has been involved in this transaction, you are now to be rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and completely risk-free as it is our duty to Protect and Serve citizens. All you have to do is immediately contact the ATM CARD CENTER via E-mail for instructions on how to procure your Approval Slip which contains details on how to receive and activate your ATM CARD for immediate use to withdraw funds being paid to you. We have confirmed that the amount required to procure the Approval Slip will cost you a total of $300 USD which will be paid directly to the ATM CARD CENTER agent in West Africa via Western Union Money Transfer / MoneyGram Money Transfer. Below, you shall find contact details of the Agent whom will process your transaction:

CONTACT INFORMATION

NAME: Mr Paul Smith
    EMAIL: [email protected]

Immediately contact Mr. Paul Smith of the ATM Card Centre with the following information, Your Information are requested for because we will like to know your designated address where you want your ATM CARD delievered:

Full Name:
    Address:
    City:
    State:
    Zip Code:
    Direct Phone Number:
    Current Occupation:
    Annual Income:

Once you have sent the required information to Mr. Paul Smith he will contact you with instructions on how to make the payment of $300 USD for the Approval Slip after which he will proceed towards delivery of the ATM CARD without any further delay. You have hereby been authorized/guaranteed by the Federal Bureau Of Investigation to commence towards completing this transaction, as there shall be NO delay once payment for the Approval Slip has been made to the authorized agent.

Once you have completed payment of $300 to the agent in charge of this transaction, immediately contact me back so as to ensure your ATM CARD gets to you rapidly.

FBI Director
    Robert Mueller.

Authorized Signature
    Former 2017 OFFICIAL SPONSOR of Braves' Fill-In Matt Adams,
    Jesus is . . .

Follow the instructions.
    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

You're rich beyotch!
        sigpic

Comment

http://www.419eater.com/

This guy screws with the Nigerian scammers and it's pretty funny......

Comment

Sounds legit to me............
            Official Lounge Sponsor
            Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Comment

Originally posted by mmwtdh View Post
              http://www.419eater.com/

This guy screws with the Nigerian scammers and it's pretty funny......
              This may be the best site ever - I'm sad I didn't know about it sooner.
              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

will this work, even once?
                Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

Originally posted by Ty Shula View Post
                  will this work, even once?
                  sure it will. give it a try and let us know.
                  Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

I just checked my spam folder. Not only did I get the same e-mail sent to me, I also recieved this from Robert Schock.....

Attn:

I am Mr. Robert Schock, I work with the Chartered National Bank as an account
                    officer in the Treasury/Credit Control Unit. I was the accounting officer of a
                    national of your country, who died with his wife and their only son,
                    after they
                    were involved in a car accident.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name
                    over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I
                    have contacted you to assist in repatriating the assets and Capital valued at
                    12,540,000.000 Million Pounds left behind by my client before they get
                    confiscated or declared unserviceable by the share holders of this Bank, so
                    that they can share his funds as dividends amongst themselves.

The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account
                    confiscated within the next fourteen official working days. Because as at the
                    time of his demise I was his accounting officer, but have since been promoted
                    to the position of Treasury/Credit Control Unit, ever since I have been
                    unsuccessful in locating the relatives for sometime now, I seek your
                    consent to
                    present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last
                    names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Therefore, on
                    receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss modalities for
                    transfer.

As soon as I recieve an acknowledgement of your acceptance, I will furnish you
                    with the necessary modalities of the transaction. I assure you that this
                    transcaction is 100% risk free, and as soon as we succeed in getting
                    this funds
                    to your account, The money will be shared on a 50, 50 basis............... I
                    guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
                    protect you from any breach of the law.

I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Robert Schock.

---------------------------------------------

Hey Robbie, don't be SCHOCKED if I don't respond.
                    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
                      This may be the best site ever - I'm sad I didn't know about it sooner.
                      me too. he got one of those scammers to send him "guarantee" money. and the tattoo one is great too. I'm in the middle of reading about the squirrel eating the wood bust one.
                      Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

p-p-p-powerbook is possibly the greatest anti-scam ever.
                        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

the scambaiter is also a good one.

I posted on both Eater and TSB a few years back, and although I did get a few sign pics in return, most of my work won't touch what the people on either one of those sites have done. Right now, I actually have one who emailed me a full year after his last response. Not too sure what I want to do with him. I've seen branding pics, tattoos, and safaris (where you convince a scammer to take a trip that can take hours or days, where they of course never find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow).

Probably the best one I've seen was one guy who was dealing with a scammer over the sale of laptops. Scammer sends fake check, so scambaiter offers to send "laptops" as long as the scammer pays for the shipping upon arrival. Little did the scammer know that he'd be recieving a beat up washer and dryer with a broken keyboard attached to it. I want to say he even repeated it 3 or 4x before teh scammer gave up.

I'd link to it, but the site can be somewhat NSFW and probably wouldn't be the best thing to do on a Navy computer. Google "anus laptops" and it should show up, providing the link is still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl View Post
                            me too. he got one of those scammers to send him "guarantee" money. and the tattoo one is great too. I'm in the middle of reading about the squirrel eating the wood bust one.
                            I read The Church of the Painted Breast one the other day - that was great.
                            If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

I doubt it would be terribly safe to ggogle anus laptops at work either.
                              "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

"I kinda dig Johnson" -Triggercut

Comment

Working...
                              X