replied
    Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland View Post
    Dude.

Leave a comment:

• kjoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
    OK, I'm at a loss for words.
    LaRussa. Don't let him do or say anything to piss off Gibson.

Leave a comment:

• Bleacher Creature
    replied
    OK, I'm at a loss for words.

Leave a comment:

• Reggie Cleveland
    replied
    Dude.

Leave a comment:

• kjoe
    started a topic The Bob Gibson scenario of electing Obama in November

The Bob Gibson scenario of electing Obama in November

I am just guessing Bob Gibson supports Obama for president, but he is the same age as McCain---so who knows---it probably does not matter. But one elector from Nebraska could decide the election, even if Obama loses Nebraska by 10 points.

Obama wins Kerry states + Iowa + Colorado -- one of his more plausible electoral combinations -- he would be sitting on 268 electoral votes. Winning NE-2 in Omaha would get him to 269 electoral votes
    Winning just one of the Nebraska electors---they split them according to congressional districts---would leave the electoral college tied at 269 each. Kah will correct me if I am wrong---but I think the (incoming?)congressional delegations from each of the fifty states are allowed to cast one vote each for president---so 26 or more states deciding one way or the other would decide who wins. I think there are more states with a majority of democrats in the number of senators and representatives---I am not sure how close it is. Google was useless to me in finding out.
Working...
X