Deandre "Bull" Latimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deandre "Bull" Latimore

Nice win for the STL golden gloves champion on ESPN Wednesday night fights. 7th round TKO over the mandatory #1 contender. Lose the Pirates hat, D.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Guess he was showing he was tough as Jack Sparrow or something with the Pirate hat.
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Originally posted by Donuts_For_Koharski View Post
      Nice win for the STL golden gloves champion on ESPN Wednesday night fights. 7th round TKO over the mandatory #1 contender. Lose the Pirates hat, D.
      I actually caught this fight while changing channels...

I was pretty impressed, especially how he came out swinging...couldn't help but laugh how the announcers kept driving home the point that Powell had more experience, even though that...

a) Powell only had like five more fights under his belt
      b) Latimore's career rounds were skewed due to the fact that his fights were pretty short...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
        I actually caught this fight while changing channels...

I was pretty impressed, especially how he came out swinging...couldn't help but laugh how the announcers kept driving home the point that Powell had more experience, even though that...

a) Powell only had like five more fights under his belt
        b) Latimore's career rounds were skewed due to the fact that his fights were pretty short...
        ....& that he predominately faced weak fighters in the midwest. That was followed by the announcers practically wetting themselves gushing over his performance & another upset "right here on ESPN blah, blah, blah."

I made a point of sitting down to watch this fight & was very entertained, didn't understand the Pirate cap while he was shouting "STL" & a bunch of other stuff that sounded like his SSN & his phone number.
        Official Lounge Sponsor:
        The New Orleans Saints, Blue Moon Belgian Ale, Peter Gammons, and Cardinals GM John Mozeliak

Comment

Working...
        X