Are you a High-School Teacher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a High-School Teacher?

Because this thread is not about you. Nope, not at all. You? You're Mr. Holland and his fucking opus. You're Michelle Pfeiffer teaching them blech kids in the hood. A saint, you are. Regular fucking shining beacon of learning. You're Edward James Olmos teaching beaners how to calculate partial derivatives while low riding in their purple velvet upholstered '63 convertible Impala.

So, you see, this thread is not about you. It's about all those other high school teachers that you don't know, the ones you aren't related to, the ones you've never heard of, ok?

Why do I offer this caveat? Simple really. High school teachers are fucking retards. Taint sniffing inbreds, the lot of them. It's no wonder that high schools are such fucked up places and kids don't learn anything. Blow the whole system up and start over.

Moon

They finally removed the electrodes today, huh?

Comment

Moon sure is talkative today. He kinda reminds me of Archie Bunker.
      Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

This should end well.
        Of course you do.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl View Post
          Moon sure is talkative today. He kinda reminds me of Archie Bunker.
          I was outta town last week and not chained to my computer. Got a lot of bile to release.

Moon

Comment

I think I threw some bile up last night. Your bile is funnier than mine.

Comment

You left out Mr. Chips, asspetard.

Comment

kjoe = moon?

Comment

Don't get discouraged, Moon. If you go to summer school you may still graduate.
                  "I am for truth no matter who says it. I am for justice no matter who it is for or against."...Malcom X

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland View Post
                    You left out Mr. Chips, asspetard.
                    D'oh! I was thinking about putting him in too.

What was the name of that blind prude who taught Helen Keller how to talk by beating her ass and dunking her in the well water? "W-A-T-E-R! I said 'water' bitch!"

Moon

Comment

anne sullivan. I know that because I am not a high school teacher. Helen Keller's birthday is June 27.

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man View Post
                        D'oh! I was thinking about putting him in too.

What was the name of that blind prude who taught Helen Keller how to talk by beating her ass and dunking her in the well water? "W-A-T-E-R! I said 'water' bitch!"

Moon
                        The guy from "The Paper Chase," too.

"Here's a dime...call your parents...tell them you'll nevah be a lawya...."

Comment

My apologies....he was not a fucked-up worthless high school teacher.

Comment

My highschool teacher buddy had a BBQ recently to celebrate the end of the school year. Him and is other teacher pals talked non-stop about all the shit they were going to do during their summer breaker. I hated them all by the time the party was over.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl View Post
                              anne sullivan. I know that because I am not a high school teacher. Helen Keller's birthday is June 27.
                              Hellen Keller was also an America-hating communist. Bet your high school teachers didn't teach you that.

Also, having summers off is simply great. I think I'll go work on my tan. Might crack open a cold beer in a bit, too.
                              --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
                              --Suck it cubbies.
                              --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X