X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Road Truckers: Season 2

Started last night

Starting in Inuvik, NWT.

Hugh, Rick, Alex, and Drew are back. Drew already quit.

http://www.history.com/minisites/iceroadtruckers/
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

That Drew guy might be the biggest pussy alive.

Goes all the way up there without a coat and then refuses to call his boss to see if he can get a run? "He knows where to find me." What a pussy, then realizes he might have made a mistake.

I wish they would have got into the situation between Rick and Hugh. Rick quit on Hugh last year because he had no heat in his truck and Hugh didn't give a shit. Now he's back working with him again, and they didn't mention if they patched things up.

Plus, did Hugh just give up his trucks he had last year? I thought he owned 4 trucks? Now he is working for this other company?

Kind of stepped up the danger factor this year. Now they're driving on the ocean.
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post

Goes all the way up there without a coat and then refuses to call his boss to see if he can get a run? "He knows where to find me." What a pussy, then realizes he might have made a mistake.

I wish they would have got into the situation between Rick and Hugh. Rick quit on Hugh last year because he had no heat in his truck and Hugh didn't give a shit. Now he's back working with him again, and they didn't mention if they patched things up.

Plus, did Hugh just give up his trucks he had last year? I thought he owned 4 trucks? Now he is working for this other company?

Kind of stepped up the danger factor this year. Now they're driving on the ocean.
      My guess is that Hugh got a nice, fat check from the Discovery Channel or History Channel or whatnot for the switch.

I missed it last night but I'm sure it'll be on a ton this week. These dudes are nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        My guess is that Hugh got a nice, fat check from the Discovery Channel or History Channel or whatnot for the switch.

I missed it last night but I'm sure it'll be on a ton this week. These dudes are nuts.
        No shit - The ice cracking as they drive over it sounds so creepy.

And yeah, probably something like that did happen especially since all of the guys from last year switched to the new company.
        Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post

Drew is the biggest pussy out there. I guess there has to be one of them for every show made?

All of the guys except for Rick flew up to Inuvik. That is a freaking haul to get up there. I've been on that highway that goes to Inuvik as well as the Klondike Highway (Whitehorse to Dawson City) and those are ones I would rather not drive on very long. So they are all working for trucking companies that are based in Inuvik and using their trucks (except for Alex who took the truck that Rick drove up).
          Sponsor of:
          Brian Elliott

Comment

Agreed on Drew. What a huge douche. As to Hugh and Rick, I believe they're good friends. I think I remember that from last year. I'd imagine all is well and it seemed it pretty much was even after Rick quit last year.

Anyone watch the NASA show on Discovery last night? I watched the first 45 minutes and plan on watching the rest tonight. It's called When We Left Earth: The NASA Missions. The first 45 minutes were great (of the 2 hour show).
            --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
            --Suck it cubbies.
            --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

Originally posted by F the Cubs View Post
              Agreed on Drew. What a huge douche. As to Hugh and Rick, I believe they're good friends. I think I remember that from last year. I'd imagine all is well and it seemed it pretty much was even after Rick quit last year.

Anyone watch the NASA show on Discovery last night? I watched the first 45 minutes and plan on watching the rest tonight. It's called When We Left Earth: The NASA Missions. The first 45 minutes were great (of the 2 hour show).
              God damnit! I saw the preview for that early yesterday and ment to DVR it and forgot all about it.
              Official Lounge Sponsor
              Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Comment

Drew is still driving but he is still being a little bitch.

Hugh is not being the badass that he was when down south on the other ice roads. The only shit he talks is about Drew.

It is interesting to see where they are going since there is basically nothing up there and they got to build these places from scratch.
                Sponsor of:
                Brian Elliott

Comment

Working...
                X