Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Death to the Easter Bunny

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Death to the Easter Bunny

    My wife has given me permission to assassinate each and every rabbit in the neighborhood. (cue 'license to kill gophers' pic) They committed the deadliest of sins, they nibbled on her plants. They are fucked.

    So barring my 12 gauge over and under Citori what other measures should I take? Sprinkling human hair around the garden? Traps? Wolves? Riki Tiki Tavi? I need some help here people, she's pissed.

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Celtic View Post
      My wife has given me permission to assassinate each and every rabbit in the neighborhood. (cue 'license to kill gophers' pic) They committed the deadliest of sins, they nibbled on her plants. They are fucked.

      So barring my 12 gauge over and under Citori what other measures should I take? Sprinkling human hair around the garden? Traps? Wolves? Riki Tiki Tavi? I need some help here people, she's pissed.

      And you make fun of IOTR for a Mighty Ducks reference?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        And you make fun of IOTR for a Mighty Ducks reference?

        That's old school original literature shit. His crap was a vehicle to keep Charlie Sheen's brother out of rehab.

        Help me out fucknut, and don't lay any "have you tried reasoning w/ them' shit on me.

        Comment


        • #5
          do that slingshot thing that was on youtube a while ago. or get a dog. I don't even get birds in my yard much anymore. Jack's killed 3 so far this spring. No squirrels or rabbits around either.
          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by cardinalgirl View Post
            do that slingshot thing that was on youtube a while ago.
            Linkage sister, I'm desperate.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cardinalgirl View Post
              do that slingshot thing that was on youtube a while ago. or get a dog. I don't even get birds in my yard much anymore. Jack's killed 3 so far this spring. No squirrels or rabbits around either.
              I have a dog that has, for the last 4 years, has impersonated a rug w/ legs. So that's out.

              Comment


              • #8
                put him by the plants?
                Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Spray the flowers with a mixture of 1 quart water,2 raw eggs and two tablespoons of joy dish washing liquid.Mix in blender on low speed for 1 minute.The longer this mixture ferments the better it gets,but you can begin using it right after after prepared with good results.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ksbluesfan View Post
                    Spray the flowers with a mixture of 1 quart water,2 raw eggs and two tablespoons of joy dish washing liquid.Mix in blender on low speed for 1 minute.The longer this mixture ferments the better it gets,but you can begin using it right after after prepared with good results.
                    Yes, but will the rabbits stay away from the plants that I just killed?

                    Are you serious? I kill these plants I'll have to make peace w/ the bunnies cause we'll be sharing the same living space. Feel me?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Nothing in that sounds like it would kill them.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ksbluesfan View Post
                        Spray the flowers with a mixture of 1 quart water,2 raw eggs and two tablespoons of joy dish washing liquid.Mix in blender on low speed for 1 minute.The longer this mixture ferments the better it gets,but you can begin using it right after after prepared with good results.
                        Sounds like someone dipped into his Jerry Baker book archive...

                        "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Celtic View Post
                          Yes, but will the rabbits stay away from the plants that I just killed?

                          Are you serious? I kill these plants I'll have to make peace w/ the bunnies cause we'll be sharing the same living space. Feel me?
                          Yep, I'm serious. It's cheap and can be reapplied after every rainfall without breaking your budget. You can also buy repellant at the local garden supply store that is made with cayanne pepper, but that gets expensive in a hurry when it rains this much. And if you have a cat, you can sprinkle some dirty litter around the plants. They will stay away from anything that smells like predator piss.

                          Traps don't work unless you plan to capture every rabbit in the neighbor hood. They breed too fast.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Does it have to be Joy?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Celtic View Post
                              Does it have to be Joy?
                              No. You can kill the long-ear rats with as much hate as you like.

                              Kidding - any dishwashing liquid should work, though the anti-bacterial stuff might hurt the plants.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X