Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My neighbor has an awesome yard. Check it out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My neighbor has an awesome yard. Check it out!

Just next door to the house the caught on fire earlier this month.

Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Go mow it you big baby.
    Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
    "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Blues View Post
      Go mow it you big baby.
      I mowed mine yesterday. There was a public hearing on that yard earlier in the week for its violation.
      Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott

Comment

Are there a lot of vacant houses over there Guppy? There are a few in my neighborhood.

Comment

might be time to move out of Jefferson County
          Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

Does Steve live there? I'm glad he finally got some grass to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by #1 Jimmy fan View Post
              Are there a lot of vacant houses over there Guppy? There are a few in my neighborhood.
              Next door, across the street, and 5 houses down are all homes that are empty due to foreclosure. I am not sure about the houses behind me though but a couple of them have very tall grass.

Somebody mentioned to me that with the gas prices that some people will not bother cutting the back yards. I know two yards a few blocks away that are like that and kids can get lost in them should they need to go after a ball or something in those yards.
              Sponsor of:
              Brian Elliott

Comment

Originally posted by Ty Shula View Post
                might be time to move out of Jefferson County
                This is north hood. It is dangerous here.

Originally posted by ksbluesfan View Post
                Does Steve live there? I'm glad he finally got some grass to grow.
                He would never move to the county. The city is where it is at.
                Sponsor of:
                Brian Elliott

Comment

In Florissant the Health Dept will come out with a brush hog and bill them for it. One of my neighbors was warned a couple years ago. I don't know about Hasslewood tho.

Comment

In Florissant the Health Dept will come out with a brush hog and bill them for it. One of my neighbors was warned a couple years ago. I don't know about Hasslewood tho.
                    But who would they bill? The company that has the house on the market or who eventually buys the house?
                    Sponsor of:
                    Brian Elliott

Comment

Originally posted by Guppy View Post

Celtic is such a hoosier.
                      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                      You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

But who would they bill? The company that has the house on the market or who eventually buys the house?
                        No clue. Probably the owners that are being foreclosed on.

Comment

Gup, you would be proud of my in-laws new lawn i worked my ass off last week hoeing and planting this "shenandoah fescue" seed. I was watering the hell out of it everyday, nothing was coming up until 5 days later on Tuesday, and now that grass is looking damn good. But it does not compare to your neighbors grass thou, that guy has a plan.

Comment

I hate people who mow from the house to the street. Side to side looks better, IMHO.
                            Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                            Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                            There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                            "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                            "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

No clue. Probably the owners that are being foreclosed on.
                              Reason I asked was I know somebody that moved into a home where the grass got out of hand and they had to pay for it even though they never saw it out of control. That is wrong in my opinion. But if a home gets foreclosed, the homeowner then has no responsibility to the home do they? It belongs to a bank and I would think they would be the ones that would be responsible. That is my logic at least.

But there is a sign saying the house is on the market and yet they let the grass grow and grow. If I was trying to sell a house, no way would I want it to look that way. Who in their right mind would look at it? But as crazy as it sounds, I saw two people looking at it last night. Mostly looking at the yard than the house.
                              Sponsor of:
                              Brian Elliott

Comment

Working...
                              X