Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My little brother is an idiot.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My little brother is an idiot.

    He sent me an e-mail telling me to check out his pictures on his Myspace page. So I look at them and one sticks out to me in the worst way possible. It is him peering through a set of vertical blinds while holding a bottle of Jack Daniels. Oh, and he isn't wearing any pants. The angle is from the side - no frank and beans (sorry, Jeffro).

    How can I best use this to humiliate him?

    I'll hang up and listen.
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

  • #2
    Post it and let the 'choppers go to work.

    Comment


    • #3
      post it here please.
      Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott
      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

      Comment


      • #4


        Let he who is without sin...

        Moon

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't get it.
          Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
          "He'll Finnish You Off"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Guppy View Post
            post it here please.
            Can't do it. It doesn't reflect well on my family.
            If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
              Can't do it. It doesn't reflect well on my family.
              *insert picture of Turd getting walloped with a pillow while his daughter calls CPS*

              Moon

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                *insert picture of Turd getting walloped with a pillow while his daughter calls CPS*

                Moon
                At least I was wearing pants.
                If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Also - to support my assertion that he is an idiot.

                  A few weeks ago he calls me and says "You'll never guess what happened to me!". I didn't guess, so he tells me the story. While installing an invisible fence for some redneck in northern Georgia, he encountered an obstacle while trying to feed a cable through a PVC pipe. He tried multiple times, but couldn't get the cable to go. So he sticks his hand in the pipe and says he feels something leathery - like a ball (not sure what kind of ball, but I'll defer to him on all matters relating to balls). So he reaches back in and pulls the "ball" out, and as he does so he feels a pinch on his hand. The "ball" he was pulling was actually a copperhead rattlesnake. It bit him a few times, so like any sensible person, he pulls out his cell phone and takes pictures of the snake. Then as his hand begins to swell, he drives himself to the hospital. They treat him immediately and all is well - he even got a vicodin prescription out of it.

                  At any rate - dumbass.
                  If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    OMG a rattler!! That made me jump.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
                      Can't do it. It doesn't reflect well on my family.
                      Well then tell us his name so Glovey can add him as a friend and we can then see the picture.
                      Last edited by Guppy; 05-27-2008, 03:56 PM.
                      Sponsor of:
                      Brian Elliott
                      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
                        Also - to support my assertion that he is an idiot.

                        A few weeks ago he calls me and says "You'll never guess what happened to me!". I didn't guess, so he tells me the story. While installing an invisible fence for some redneck in northern Georgia, he encountered an obstacle while trying to feed a cable through a PVC pipe. He tried multiple times, but couldn't get the cable to go. So he sticks his hand in the pipe and says he feels something leathery - like a ball (not sure what kind of ball, but I'll defer to him on all matters relating to balls). So he reaches back in and pulls the "ball" out, and as he does so he feels a pinch on his hand. The "ball" he was pulling was actually a copperhead rattlesnake. It bit him a few times, so like any sensible person, he pulls out his cell phone and takes pictures of the snake. Then as his hand begins to swell, he drives himself to the hospital. They treat him immediately and all is well - he even got a vicodin prescription out of it.

                        At any rate - dumbass.
                        Pfffft, not even the best story of the day.

                        Now, if said snake had chomped on your brother's dick while he was "manscaping" then you might be in the running.

                        And if he had snapped photos of THAT, then we'd have a winner...and some fun grist for his myspace page.
                        Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
                        Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
                        Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
                        "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
                          Also - to support my assertion that he is an idiot.

                          A few weeks ago he calls me and says "You'll never guess what happened to me!". I didn't guess, so he tells me the story. While installing an invisible fence for some redneck in northern Georgia, he encountered an obstacle while trying to feed a cable through a PVC pipe. He tried multiple times, but couldn't get the cable to go. So he sticks his hand in the pipe and says he feels something leathery - like a ball (not sure what kind of ball, but I'll defer to him on all matters relating to balls). So he reaches back in and pulls the "ball" out, and as he does so he feels a pinch on his hand. The "ball" he was pulling was actually a copperhead rattlesnake. It bit him a few times, so like any sensible person, he pulls out his cell phone and takes pictures of the snake. Then as his hand begins to swell, he drives himself to the hospital. They treat him immediately and all is well - he even got a vicodin prescription out of it.

                          At any rate - dumbass.
                          Pussy. Bear Grylls would've eaten it.
                          Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                          "He'll Finnish You Off"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Bear Grylls would have eaten a gummy snake and acted like it was a real snake.
                            Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.


                            "When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                            -Barry Goldwater

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Oh the shame.

                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...59496_7587.jpg
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...r/ae40ec24.jpg
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ae40ec24-1.jpg
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ae40ec24-2.jpg
                              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X