You know the ground is totally saturated when

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know the ground is totally saturated when

you see a squirrel running across the grass and his wake looks like he's water skiing.
    Make America Great For Once.

This weekend completely ruined my plans. I had folks coming over to help me put up a new fence and I was going to bbq all three days.

So far, nothing. And, I'm doubting today is going to be any better.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith View Post
      This weekend completely ruined my plans. I had folks coming over to help me put up a new fence and I was going to bbq all three days.

So far, nothing. And, I'm doubting today is going to be any better.
      you could always mud rassle instead
      Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott
      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

But then I'd be taking down fences instead of putting them up!
        When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Hopefully the rain is done for the day and I'll be able to go swimming later.

Comment

But then I'd be taking down fences instead of putting them up!
            The fences are not there since they were sent FedEx.
            Sponsor of:
            Brian Elliott

Comment

Scattered rain and t-storms all day today, according to weather.com

Comment

We decided to do our grilling yesterday. The sky to the west of us started to get dark about a minute after I put the steaks on the grill. Fortunately, the rain held off until I was done cooking.
                If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Guppy View Post
                  The fences are not there since they were sent FedEx.
                  Thank God I don't have to depend on them for this. Just have to depend on the weather. =]

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                    This does not look good.

http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/Conus..._lite_loop.php
                    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Scattered rain and t-storms all day today, according to weather.com
                      Dave Murray says something else.

Thunderstorms all day says Dave.
                      Sponsor of:
                      Brian Elliott

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
                        Oh fuck that. It's been raining nonstop for three days already. Enough.

Comment

Don't let the thunderstorms stop you. No one ever died from a little lightning.
                          If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Oh fuck that. It's been raining nonstop for three days already. Enough.

++

Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

Comment

cloudy here, but that's about it. No threat of rain from what I see.

I'm going for a run, then doing the picnic tour across 3 houses. It's actually a friend of mine and his two neighbors bbq'ing all at once with all sorts of stuff going on.

Comment

Working...
                              X