Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone having issues with Charter tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone having issues with Charter tonight?

I know, they suck.

Some TV channels work fine. Others are froze. It's about 60/40 for frozen channels to channels that work.

Internet is ok. Phone works.

I get nothing via the DVR box downstairs. I try to call their tech support and the number is busy. I try the online chat and I am #591 in queue.

Fuck Charter
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

yup the exact same issues as you. they know it.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

No issues in Affton.

I take that back. Cardinals game isn't coming through, HD or SD feed.
      Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
      "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks View Post
        yup the exact same issues as you. they know it.
        what did "Jason" in Bangalore say?

Comment

what really pisses me off is the only baseball I can get is the Cubs game. Edmonds just flew out as a pinch hitter on the first pitch

Comment

I have spme guy frozen in front of a Centrue Bank.
            Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I have Dish tv and was having problems with ESPN earlier.
              I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
                I have spme guy frozen in front of a Centrue Bank.
                same thing here

Comment

CVW Sremo P. : My name is CVW Sremo P.. Thank you for contacting Charter Communications. How may I assist you?

Tazlaz: I'm wondering what is going on with my cable - half of my channels are frozen when watching on a regular tv and they appear as if i'm not subscribed to them when watching on my digital box

CVW Sremo P. : I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. There is currently a cable network related concern affecting your area. Currently, we do not have an estimated time of repair; however, our technicians are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this concern.

CVW Sremo P. : I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

CVW Sremo P. : Would you like me to review your current service if you are getting the best price for your packages?

Tazlaz: but how can random channels be the ones out

Tazlaz: I can randomly get WGN yet not ESPN, VS, FSNMW

CVW Sremo P. : We do not know the cause and effects of the current outage.

Tazlaz: Well the effect is on a night of Stanley Cup Finals Game 1 and the Cardinals playing a night game on FSNMW you've left your customers without the ability to watch either

CVW Sremo P. : I understand, I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you but there is nothing that we can do but to wait at this time.

Tazlaz: Well I would certainly like a credit on my bill for today

CVW Sremo P. : I would suggest on contacting Charter office at 1-888-438-2427 for further assistance.

Tazlaz: It appears that number is permanently busy - I tried to get through for 30 minutes before opening up this chat

CVW Sremo P. : Then I would suggest on calling tomorrow. There are probably hundreds of people waiting on the line at this time due to the outage as to there are hundreds on chat as well.

Tazlaz: And you are unable to put a note on my account?

(...5 minutes...)

CVW Sremo P. : I can put that for you.

CVW Sremo P. : Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Tazlaz: Uhh, I'd like my cable back.

(Tazlaz click's end session)

Your session has ended. You may now close this window.
                  Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                  Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                  There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                  "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                  "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

I disconnected with them because I was sure that's what I would be told after I saw Yak's post. How much of a credit do you think you will get for something like this?

Comment

I dont usually complain about Charter but this evening they've definitely sucked.
                      Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                      There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                      "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10

Comment

fuck. I can't watch the game.

oh well, Mike shannon will do. Heh, I was about to call and pay my bill before I saw this.
                        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
                          I disconnected with them because I was sure that's what I would be told after I saw Yak's post. How much of a credit do you think you will get for something like this?
                          Just the day's worth - 1/30th of whatever it is I'm paying for cable.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazlaz View Post
                            Just the day's worth - 1/30th of whatever it is I'm paying for cable.
                            does one need to ask for that? it's probably not worth my time.
                            Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl View Post
                              does one need to ask for that? it's probably not worth my time.
                              Probably. I dont think they would do it for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X