Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we talk about something cheap and superficial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we talk about something cheap and superficial?

Is that a bald wig on Cameron Diaz---god, I hope so. And how about that Charlie Sheen and his ex?

RICHARDS: ‘SHEEN TOLD ME TO DIE OF CANCER’

Friday, May 23, 2008

Filed Under: Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards |0 comments
    DENISE RICHARDS has accused her ex-husband CHARLIE SHEEN of hitting "an all-time low" after telling her to "die of cancer".

The actress claims Sheen told her to "rot in hell" when she sent him a text message to say their daughter Sam was ill.

Richards tells New York gossip column PageSix, "Last week, I sent Charlie a text message asking him if he’s going to Family Day (for daughter Sam’s school) and letting him know Sam was sick with a cold.

"His response was, ‘I hope you and your worthless retarded father get cancer and join your stupid mom. Rot in hell you whore.’ My mom died of cancer. This is what I deal with on a weekly basis. "He missed Dad’s day at the school and my father had to go in his place. And this is how he talks to me?" Sheen and Richards took their bitter ex-marital battle to breakfast U.S. TV screens on Wednesday (21May08), when they clashed over an email the actress allegedly sent begging for a sperm donation from her ex-husband.

But Richards denies sending the email. She adds, "I don’t want Charlie’s prostitute-tranny-infested sperm. I have two beautiful kids. We’ll leave it at that. I am so over him. He’s the one who can’t move on. He’s disgusting and he’s hit an all-time low." Meanwhile, Sheen has challenged Richards to take a lie detector test - on live TV.

A spokesman for the star says, "Denise seems to be denying the existence of (the) e-mail. This goes beyond a he-said-she-said. We have an offer from a (live) TV show. They will bring a computer expert to diagnose the e-mail and to verify it was sent by her e-mail address and to verify it was neither altered nor edited. Computer DNA - it is conclusive. "The only time Charlie has spoken on TV about her, they were sound bites at red-carpet visits or during set visits. He has not gone on multiple TV shows this week." - wenn -
    v

I thought this thread was going to be about Hillary.

Comment

You really think Charlie Sheen has the power to give people cancer?

Herpes - maybe. But cancer - that's heavy.

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by InSighT View Post
        I thought this thread was going to be about Hillary.
        No---but I bet Bill could hook us up.
        v

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man View Post

Moon
          As reverend wright pointed out---his dad used to be president. We cannot rule it out.
          v

Comment

I know Denise is gonna have her own reality show. There's gotta be some way to work Charlie into it. If the TV Overlords have any sense of justice, they will make this happen.

Moon

Comment

doesn't she realize who she was married to? i mean its charlie sheen

Comment

Either his head is really big or hers is really small. Look at that picture again.
                LONG LIVE THE NOTE!

Comment

I was planning to grill, but it's raining. Not raining hard, but enough to be annoying. I think I'll just keep drinking, watch some racing, and maybe clean house a little.
                  The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

Originally posted by kjoe View Post
                    Is that a bald wig on Cameron Diaz?
                    Charlie Sheen gave her cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by FatherDemon View Post
                      Charlie Sheen gave her cancer.
                      sportschick went out with Cameron Diaz?

Comment

Originally Posted by Moon Man

Moon

Originally posted by kjoe View Post
                        As reverend wright pointed out---his dad used to be president. We cannot rule it out.
                        Damn, that makes no sense if you do not speak advanced kjoe.

let me see if i can break it down...wright was big on talking about how the government gave black men aids---and sheen's dad played the part of president on west wing.

But sheen said he "hoped" she would die of cancer---he made no reference to being able to give people cancer.

I am ruling it out.
                        v

Comment

Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
                          I was planning to grill, but it's raining. Not raining hard, but enough to be annoying. I think I'll just keep drinking, watch some racing, and maybe clean house a little.
                          read this---it will add a little spice to your life.

Charter school fires 5 of its 7 teachers
                          By David Hunn
                          ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
                          05/24/2008

ST. LOUIS — Most of the faculty of a troubled St. Louis charter school were dismissed Friday afternoon after one of the charter network's national leaders flew in and took over school operations.

Staff at the Can! Academies of St. Louis, a charter school for high school dropouts, had just publicly revealed a year of chaotic, violent hallways and disorganized management at 4300 Goodfellow Boulevard, just south of Interstate 70.

Thursday, the Missouri State Board of Education voted to suspend the school for one year, in effect closing Can next month.

Then on Friday, teachers were released with pay through July, so they could look for jobs elsewhere, said Cheryl Rios, spokeswoman for America Can! President Richard Marquez. Some — not all — were given the opportunity to stay through the school's June graduation, she said, and help remaining students get their GEDs.

"A few had very negative attitudes," she said of the teachers. "Kids pick up on that. What we want right now is the teachers who want to be there for those kids."

Staffers contacted Friday evening said they weren't comfortable speaking publicly, but they all said they were pulled into a hasty meeting called Friday afternoon by Yolanda Cruz, superintendent of the Dallas-based network of charter schools, known as America Can!

Cruz gave letters to the principal, staffers and five of the charter school's seven teachers, saying their last day of work would be Friday, but that they would be paid through July 31.

Students will continue to have class and "learning activities," the letter said.

Staffers said two teachers and two secretaries were not fired.

The secretaries, they said, would be needed to organize and compile paperwork. The two teachers would instruct math and government classes.
                          EARLIER STORY
                          Can! Academies can't make a go of it here

Rios said the Can network was bringing two administrators and two special instructors from Texas to run the school through graduation at the end of June.

Some parents were surprised Friday after hearing the news, and said that teachers had been working hard to help their children.

"They fired everybody?" said Larry Bastain, father of a student there. "You've got to be kidding me." The program, he said, could have been good.

But student Nyquesha Thomas, 18, said she wasn't surprised.

"It's not like we were learning anything any way," she said. "All the students do all day is play cards and watch movies."
                          v

Comment

Erik Darnell just spun Brendan Gaughn out at Mansfield. I'll bet he's pissed.
                            The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

Working...
                            X