Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new stl bernies pressbox - I can't read it - its too white

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The new stl bernies pressbox - I can't read it - its too white

    What is that - blind mans bluff -

    I can't even look it.

    While I'm at - just wanted to let you guys know my kids were off school in East St. Louis yesterday - Malcom X day.

    Just posting all the Anti - White stuff I can.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

    Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

    2017 BOTB bracket

  • #2
    Here look for yourselves

    http://www.stltoday.com/forums/viewt...dd5ca046534f92
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

    Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

    2017 BOTB bracket

    Comment


    • #3
      Malcolm X day? Really? Is that a Schwa family holliday or an official school holliday?

      And I agree with you on the whole stltoday design change. It's horrible.
      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Schwahalala View Post
        What is that - blind mans bluff -

        I can't even look it.

        While I'm at - just wanted to let you guys know my kids were off school in East St. Louis yesterday - Malcom X day.

        Just posting all the Anti - White stuff I can.
        Touche my good man.

        And yes that page is so white I bet it can't dance or fry chicken.

        Comment


        • #5
          I took off work because it was Victoria Day in Canada yesterday.

          Way be be racial Schawalalalala Stop bringing down the white man.
          Sponsor of:
          Brian Elliott
          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
            Malcolm X day? Really? Is that a Schwa family holliday or an official school holliday?

            And I agree with you on the whole stltoday design change. It's horrible.
            Hey it was an official school holiday - but remember we also had Cashmir Polanski day off too.
            Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

            Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
            God is stronger and the problem knows it.

            2017 BOTB bracket

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Guppy View Post
              I took off work because it was Victoria Day in Canada yesterday.

              Way be be racial Schawalalalala Stop bringing down the white man.
              My Black Calendar actually has Victoria Day in Cananda listed in Big print and Malcom X birthday in small print - (1925 for those curious).
              Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

              Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
              God is stronger and the problem knows it.

              2017 BOTB bracket

              Comment


              • #8
                Wait...Schwa's BLACK?
                The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Celtic View Post
                  Touche my good man.

                  And yes that page is so white I bet it can't dance or fry chicken.
                  So what is up with that -

                  I took one look and started thinking - I needed to put on some shades.
                  Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

                  Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                  God is stronger and the problem knows it.

                  2017 BOTB bracket

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
                    Wait...Schwa's BLACK?
                    The penis nearly had me classified the wrong way - luckily the old just took a cold shower shrinkage lie worked.
                    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

                    Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

                    2017 BOTB bracket

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Schwahalala View Post
                      My Black Calendar actually has Victoria Day in Cananda listed in Big print and Malcom X birthday in small print - (1925 for those curious).
                      I will have to look in my calendar as to when James Earl Ray Day is then while we are at it
                      Sponsor of:
                      Brian Elliott
                      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Schwahalala View Post
                        What is that - blind mans bluff -

                        I can't even look it.

                        While I'm at - just wanted to let you guys know my kids were off school in East St. Louis yesterday - Malcom X day.

                        Just posting all the Anti - White stuff I can.
                        Why ya gotta criticize Benie's Pink Toe Honk Ball Box?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Guppy View Post
                          I will have to look in my calendar as to when James Earl Ray Day is then while we are at it

                          The 32nd of Octnember
                          Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

                          Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                          God is stronger and the problem knows it.

                          2017 BOTB bracket

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Box & Won View Post
                            Why ya gotta criticize Benie's Pink Toe Honk Ball Box?

                            The funniest thing Kev ever said.

                            Clemens was looking for something Pink alright - but it wasn't toes.
                            Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

                            Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                            God is stronger and the problem knows it.

                            2017 BOTB bracket

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Schwahalala View Post
                              The 32nd of Octnember
                              I figured it would have been on Feb. 30th...to celebrate black history and all that ja'know?
                              Sponsor of:
                              Brian Elliott
                              Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                              5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X