Rams are up for sale ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams are up for sale ?

The whiny ass SoCal fans might get their wish after all.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Oh for God's sake.

Comment

Eddie DeBartalo is the source??

Fucking credibility there.

Comment

That's funny considering every inside media source here has said that they aren't up for sale and that Rosenbloom wanted to hold on to the team for awhile.

At least till now they had.
        Official Lounge Sponsor
        Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Comment

"The owner said it appears unlikely that Stan Kroenke, a Rams minority owner, will try to buy out Frontiere's heirs and assume control of the franchise. To gain NFL approval, Kroenke would have to divest himself of his ownership interests in the NBA's Denver Nuggets and NHL's Colorado Avalanche because failing to do so would violate the NFL's cross-ownership policy (which does not allow someone with controlling ownership in an NFL franchise to own major pro sports teams who play in a different NFL city)."

This rule is ridiculous, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post
            "The owner said it appears unlikely that Stan Kroenke, a Rams minority owner, will try to buy out Frontiere's heirs and assume control of the franchise. To gain NFL approval, Kroenke would have to divest himself of his ownership interests in the NBA's Denver Nuggets and NHL's Colorado Avalanche because failing to do so would violate the NFL's cross-ownership policy (which does not allow someone with controlling ownership in an NFL franchise to own major pro sports teams who play in a different NFL city)."

This rule is ridiculous, imo.
            Agreed, but I believe 007 or someone mentioned that he might be able to "transfer control" of the COL franchises to his son(s), and then buy the Rams.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

And evidently Rosenbloom feels LA treated his mother very badly and has not desire to help them out in getting a team
              Sketch in STL
              Official Sponsor of jHonny Peralta

I'M WITH HILLARY!

Comment

Originally posted by sketch View Post
                And evidently Rosenbloom feels LA treated his mother very badly and has not desire to help them out in getting a team
                I forgot about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuts_For_Koharski View Post
                  Agreed, but I believe 007 or someone mentioned that he might be able to "transfer control" of the COL franchises to his son(s), and then buy the Rams.
                  It was Bond.

Comment

Josh is his only son. That little shit bag caused me enough grief when I worked at CCMO. I liked his floating golf balls that I stole out of his golf bag though.
                    Sponsor of:
                    Brian Elliott
                    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

So it's not as big of a deal as it seems.

Comment

God I hate this shite.

Comment

Two words: Brian France. Bet on it.
                          The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
                            Two words: Brian France. Bet on it.
                            NASCAR dude?

Comment

Originally posted by Box & Won View Post
                              NASCAR dude?