Oprah's Folly -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oprah's Folly -

Oprah Winfrey is a billionaire. She is successful. She is powerful.

Powerful people sometimes take gambles. Oprah's was and is Barack Obama.

She put wind behind his sails and it paid off. I never thought Oprah was particularly found of Black Men or men in general. Mr. Oprah Steadman always appeared as arm jewelry - and I don't see much love there. Hillary Clinton would have been the safe bet - but Oprah looked and made a move.

Not bad - I wonder what's next?
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Huh?

Oprah is bad for our society.
    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Bobby Wheat: Okay, we're back! Once again, the Final question is: "Oprah - What's the Deal With Her?"

Let's see what our players wrote. First, Tommy:

"I know, what gives with this woman? Is she hurting for guests, or what? I mean, how many times do I need to see necrophiliac lesbians who have been abused by Elvis impersonators? I mean, please, somebody help me out!"

No. I'm sorry, that is wrong. [ moves to Barry ] Okay, let's see what you've got here:

"Who are the ad wizards who came up with that one?!"

Sorry, Barry, that is not right! [ moves to Billy ]

Okay, Billy, here's your chance to win or lose. The question: "Oprah - What is With Her?"

Your answer is: "She's fat, she's thin, she's fat, she's thin - I mean, come on, pick a body and go with it!"

That is right! You're our grand prize winner of the day!

Billy: I mean - what is with Oprah? I really want to know!

Comment

More importantly, why did her mother try (unsuccessfully) to name her after someone who deserted her mother?
        Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
        "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

http://www.oprahsvajayjay.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala View Post
            I never thought Oprah was particularly found of Black Men or men in general. Mr. Oprah Steadman always appeared as arm jewelry - and I don't see much love there.
            You don't see much love there, because the only person that Oprah loves is herself.

She is Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post
              You don't see much love there, because the only person that Oprah loves is herself.

She is Satan.
              Not true. Oprah loves Gayle. They even wear each other's rings.

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post

She is Satan.
                Gayle says hello.

Comment

When Opi talks people listen. Sad but true. Try buying items right before Christmas that she has given out as her "favorites."

Comment

Originally posted by ksbluesfan View Post

She does love her some Gayle.

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala View Post
                      Oprah Winfrey is a billionaire. She is successful. She is powerful.

Powerful people sometimes take gambles. Oprah's was and is Barack Obama.

She put wind behind his sails and it paid off. I never thought Oprah was particularly found of Black Men or men in general. Mr. Oprah Steadman always appeared as arm jewelry - and I don't see much love there. Hillary Clinton would have been the safe bet - but Oprah looked and made a move.

Not bad - I wonder what's next?
                      You know, Schwa, the word "folly" is usually used to describe gambles that fail. So far, Oprah's is working out quite nicely.
                      Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

I don't like Oprah or Dr. Phil. They prey on people who are too stupid to realize it. At least Jerry Springer is honest enough to admit that.

Comment

I don't like Oprah or Dr. Phil. They prey on people who are too stupid to realize it. At least Jerry Springer is honest enough to admit that.
                          I blame only the people who watch Jerry Springer.

Comment

Gayle is a robot. She was manufactured to compliment Oprah in a variety of ways.

Comment

Sounds like someone's cornhole got double-teamed by Oprah and Dr. Phil.
                              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Working...
                              X