Michael moore says he should not be allowed to make 9/11 sequel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael moore says he should not be allowed to make 9/11 sequel

I share his distress. I know how it is when you just can't restrain yourself.

MOORE: ‘I SHOULDN’T MAKE FAHRENHEIT 9/11 SEQUEL’

May 19, 2008 Monday, May 19, 2008

Controversial filmmaker MICHAEL MOORE confesses he shouldn’t be allowed to make a sequel to his controversial documentary FAHRENHEIT 9/11 - because its plot is "toxic".

The Oscar winner has signed a deal to begin work on the follow-up to his hit film, and is currently offering the idea to foreign buyers at the Cannes Film Festival in France. The original film took aim at the Bush government in the aftermath of the 9/11 terrorist attacks in September 2001.

But Moore admits making another controversial documentary will be "risky".

He says, "It’s something I shouldn’t make, something that is dangerous." The new movie will pick up where the last one left off, following Bush’s plummeting ratings, the struggling U.S. economy and the ongoing war in Iraq.
    v

If he can do it and attach McCain as a derailer, do it, otherwise no.

Do an expose on BIG OIL & the obvious GODDAMN PRICE GOUGING...

Comment

Michael Moore is no longer relevant. No one who goes to see any of his movies will be convinced of anything. His core audience already agrees with him and the rest of the world considers him a liar.

I agree with almost all of his politics, yet I find his movies to be very irritating, manipulative and heavy-handed.

I don't need to be brainwashed for 90 minutes, I would much rather get both sides of the story and be allowed to draw my own conclusions.
      To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Comment

Originally posted by ort View Post
        Michael Moore is no longer relevant. No one who goes to see any of his movies will be convinced of anything. His core audience already agrees with him and the rest of the world considers him a liar.

I agree with almost all of his politics, yet I find his movies to be very irritating, manipulative and heavy-handed.

I don't need to be brainwashed for 90 minutes, I would much rather get both sides of the story and be allowed to draw my own conclusions.
        +++
        Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I'd like to see it, there will be stuff that after he shares it we can look into for ourselves. I don't see our media looking into very much for us, someone should do it.
          Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

and most of us shouldn't eatdouble stuffed oreos we found on the road, what's his point?

Comment

Massive contractor corruption in Iraq is quite ripe for exposure.

"Massive" might be a bit of an understatement.
              Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

Originally posted by dredbyrd View Post
                Massive contractor corruption in Iraq is quite ripe for exposure.

"Massive" might be a bit of an understatement.
                ++

Yeah, God forbid anyone try and expose more of the rampant corruption that continues unchecked in our Federal government.
                *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by MsFunkay View Post
                  and most of us shouldn't eatdouble stuffed oreos we found on the road, what's his point?
                  I thought it was juvenile and hokey---but his point is "I have more big shocking stuff for my next movie".
                  v

Comment

I'm sure most folks would be happy to pay $10 to find out that....W has had a rough presidency.

Fat cocksucker.

Comment

Rough?

That is one way to put it.
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                      -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
                        Rough?

That is one way to put it.
                        I personally would describe it as "gossamer wings," but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland View Post
                          I personally would describe it as "gossamer wings," but that's just me.
                          Those people at Blackwater really scare me. I cringe to think about them being in charge of security if Obama goes to Iraq.
                          v

Comment

Originally posted by kjoe View Post
                            I thought it was juvenile and hokey---but his point is "I have more big shocking stuff for my next movie".
                            i know, but i personally hate it beyond hate when people say "oh did you hear about...oh, nevermind" kind of crap. either spill it or don't.

Comment

Originally posted by dhaab View Post
                              ++

Yeah, God forbid anyone try and expose more of the rampant corruption that continues unchecked in our Federal government.
                              As an aside, did you know that Mexico now does a better job than the US of protecting consumers from toxins in toys and baby bottles?

Going on three decades of the corporate war against the public interest ... at this point most Americans simply don't know what public interest means.

"Government IS the problem" ... Ronnie didn't even think that up himself, they totally stole that idea from Herbert Hoover.
                              Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

Working...
                              X