Where the frick is everybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the frick is everybody?

Man, the weather's a little decent and everyone bails? Who's supposed to keep me company while I'm bored off my nut here in Iowa?
    The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

We're getting ready for the big softball game tomorrow.
    RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
    You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by JWB View Post
      We're getting ready for the big softball game tomorrow.
      Softball? Pfft.
      The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

I was working at an indoor football game, and then stayed out for a few beers.

Comment

I'm trapped at home with a teething baby and no wife to help because she is working late. So much for home after lunch.

Not long ago right about now I would be getting into yet another Saturday night drunken adventure. Now I'm watching some gay Octopus on a Baby Einstein DVD hoping he can distract the baby.

Comment

Fuck you, douchebag.

We're drinking.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

I meant to say: Fuck you, douchebag.

We're drinking.
              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

postcount ++

Comment

I love this thread.

Comment

so, did you hear the one about the hooker with dysentery?

Comment

I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel View Post
                        postcount ++
                        ++

Comment

Fuck you, douchebag.

We're drinking.
                          dbags suck!
                          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Fuck you, douchebag.

We're drinking.
                            ++

Feb. 08, 2005
                            Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                            Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                            Originally posted by Airshark
                            NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

I was playing hockey. Go get some exercise (or beer), bro.
                              Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                              "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Working...
                              X